• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

nothing beats a goldberg spear, rbh has my sword.

Obviously. (you've given me an excuse to post the Kwee-Wee gif again)

caoAkEZ.gif

Foggy

Kairi doesn't have the best spear, but hers aren't gimped like the gif. I've never seen her spin out of the spear like that.

Noe I'm reminded of the bitter disappointment when Bray pinned Randy to "win" the feud. Should have just been another loss even with all the shit in Bray's favor.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The thing with Goldberg's spears is that he was legitimately hurting dudes with them because he's sloppy as fuck, so they really shouldn't count.

Roman's spear with Bray pointing is also great.

Could have had an amazing tag team on our hands :(

I think I like that one with Bray Wyatt more.

Oh hello, SeehereTheHatsie.

F7QA2Xi.gif

Tessa Blanchard is good but it seems what holds her according to people is her attitude.

There's conflicting info out on that front. Really the only major issue she's had is the one with Victoria, and even that issue was overblown depending on who you talk to about it.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I don't mind Roman's spears.

Worst spears probably belong to Edge (but I can never hate because Edge is my man) and Charlotte who thankfully stopped doing them ages ago.

Draxal

F7QA2Xi.gif

There's conflicting info out on that front. Really the only major issue she's had is the one with Victoria, and even that issue was overblown depending on who you talk to about it.

1. The victoria thing was kinda overblown as that was a match that was booked that night.
2. She got some heat for spoiling that she was going to job to Kairi in the first round before it happened.

1. The victoria thing was kinda overblown as that was a match that was booked that night.
2. She got some heat for spoiling that she was going to job to Kairi in the first round before it happened.

I mean was there literally anyone who thought Kairi was gonna go out in the first round? lol

Pikma

Banned
Goldberg vs La Parka on that random Nitro episode is the first and only 7 star match in the history of our fake sport

MC Safety

Somebody mentioned they reshot the ending to a Mae Young match.

I went looking for some news about it, and someone suggested the WWE went back and had Lita and JR redo some of their commentary, too.

The commentary really is lifeless.

Somebody mentioned they reshot the ending to a Mae Young match.

I went looking for some news about it, and someone suggested the WWE went back and had Lita and JR redo some of their commentary, too.

The commentary really is lifeless.
There are some parts where it seems the commentary was recorded after the event was filmed.

shaowebb

Nice jump Rusev. I see you man. Plus camera angle helps a ton there because they fly AT the camera giving it more impact. Or at least they should...camera guy pulled back but those two didn't move from the spot of impact. Goldberg though...any angle and he crushed someone. No jump, camera tricks...he hit them like the linebacker he was.

King is still Goldberg. He'd spear you and it'd either rip your gut in two or snap your damn neck from the recoil of it bouncing off the mat or turnbuckle (depending on how far you got drilled).
z8kMipL.gif
ykj8M1Y.gif

RnxqPXZ.gif
1jrTD0T.gif

Straight up fucking murdered DDP and the guy Sid pulls in front of him in those gifs.

Top Bottom