• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Im missing the chest hair, but been wanting to make some wrestling fanart for a while and Woods getting hurt gave me a good excuse

DIbj8RsVAAE_hBR.jpg:medium

This deserves more love.

UberTag

It seems like Bobby Roode's first feud will be with Dolph Ziggler? Lol.
Ziggler is everyone's first feud.
Then they graduate to face someone more important.
Like those losers Baron Corbin and Rusev.

why are they doing nak vs orton on a random smackdown well atleast nak gets one of his dream matches out of the way
Here's a spoiler... Nak vs. AJ Styles is going to be given away on a random Smackdown, too.

Like 80% of their income comes from their TV deals, they have far more motivation to get their ratings up then they do to sell network subs.

I understand why they do it, but they should give more notice and hype.

Like NXT gives lead of two weeks on most of their big important matches.

UberTag

Like 80% of their income comes from their TV deals, they have far more motivation to get their ratings up then they do to sell network subs.
When you give away "dream matches" on TV without advertising them in advance, you don't get a ratings spike from them.

I think I wouldn't hate Mahal's promos as much if his voice didn't sound like he desperately needs to down a jug of water.
That needs to be a crowd chant during Jinder promos.

"DRINK SOME WATER!"

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
When you give away "dream matches" on TV without advertising them in advance, you don't get a ratings spike from them.

Remember that this is WWE making these decisions.

"Hey, we should do big stuff on TV" is as far as their foresight goes.

Just seems like cfo$ prepare a bunch if shitty generic themes for wwe to pick whenever

I think that's the problem. They probably have hundreds of in progress tracks that haven't gotten the full treatment, and WWE asks for something asap, like the awful Big Cass theme, which was changed a few weeks later, or Jason Jordan's theme.

I love the Jim Johnston classics but either the dude was out of juice or phoning it in from the end of the attitude era onwards, CFO$ may be a mixed bag (there is some generic ass buttrock galore) but he's actually brought back identifiable themes for numerous wrestlers, to the point that the crowd will even sing along to the best ones.

Which is to say while JJ was better, I don't really want him back now, the last 15 years worked against him.

Top Bottom