• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

tj1-1504103134618_1280w.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

klonere

Banned
Hello friends, I heard you all witnessed a live shooting on Monday night?

i swhear to gawd bro it was da best segment dat Raw is Whar has had in y-hears! Bro, you know why? Because it was a shoot! And da boys didn't know it was, I swhear to gawd, we didn't even tell Roman that Jawn was gonna shoot on him like dat because we wanted da RAW reaction ya know, from da heart. Dat's wresting right dere, dat's reality freakin television.

And da smarks and trolls and social media goons were out in force all mad and tellin' me dat it was typical Russo bullshit and dat it's all da same shit with Cena well bro I swhear to gawd I was talkin with Vince and Vince said as long as the people are talkin about it dats all dat matters and dats a fact Jack, believe dat just like Roman says haha. Me and Shawn, dats HBK, were down on our knees prayin dat the segment would be as successful as it was and Gawd himself rewarded us with the greatest worked shoot dat was to work the smarks and shoot on the marks, gawd bless.

The Ziggler promo was terrible. Cena/Reigns was OK but Cena just took far too much control, though he had too. These 'shoot' promos are just terrible though all around

Anth0ny

i swhear to gawd bro it was da best segment dat Raw is Whar has had in y-hears! Bro, you know why? Because it was a shoot! And da boys didn't know it was, I swhear to gawd, we didn't even tell Roman that Jawn was gonna shoot on him like dat because we wanted da RAW reaction ya know, from da heart. Dat's wresting right dere, dat's reality freakin television.

And da smarks and trolls and social media goons were out in force all mad and tellin' me dat it was typical Russo bullshit and dat it's all da same shit with Cena well bro I swhear to gawd I was talkin with Vince and Vince said as long as the people are talkin about it dats all dat matters and dats a fact Jack, believe dat just like Roman says haha. Me and Shawn, dats HBK, were down on our knees prayin dat the segment would be as successful as it was and Gawd himself rewarded us with the greatest worked shoot dat was to work the smarks and shoot on the marks, gawd bless.

The Ziggler promo was terrible. Cena/Reigns was OK but Cena just took far too much control, though he had too. These 'shoot' promos are just terrible though all around

I really didn't like it either. Definitely had Russo vibes in there. Roman looked like a complete fucking jabroni in there with Cena. I know in Mcmahon jr's twisted mind he thinks the fans will "feel sorry for Roman" and that will get him over, but in reality he looks like a jackass.

I'm not any more excited for their matchup at the c-tier ppv in september, either.

Also, as an addendum, When I was in class, we had to introduce ourselves. I approached a girl and introduced myself as Dolph Ziggler. Later in the day, I told her my real name, and she thought Dolph Ziggler was the cooler name.

Oh god I just scrolled past the TJP post and didn't pay attention, I thought it was a shot from TV

"Did Yukes finally do it? Did they achieve the stunning realism one would expect from a WWE2K product?"

Then I clicked it, nah

klonere

Banned
Putting a dab in one of their video games is probably the most culturally relevant thing Nintendo have done in years.

Hit that dab.

tenor.gif

Anth0ny

Nakamura vs Cena and Nakamura vs Orton on Smackdown

Lesnar vs Joe, Lesnar vs Stroman and Cena vs Roman on c-tier ppvs

Remember kids, if 2017 has taught us anything, it's that building a huge, marquee match between two massive stars for a big show doesn't do big business. Just give that shit away in 2 weeks with minimal build!

Remember kids, if 2017 has taught us anything, it's that building a huge, marquee match between two massive stars for a big show doesn't do big business. Just give that shit away in 2 weeks with minimal build!
You can get 10 WWE networks for the cost of one McGregor/Mayweather PPV

and the latter has more buys

I wonder how Vince or Steph truly feel when they look at the rise of the UFC.

They are nothing compared to them.

I wonder how Shane feels given he suggested buying it.

On the other hand, if they bought UFC it would have been about as succesful as Inoki's attempts at breaking into MMA.

I wonder how Vince or Steph truly feel when they look at the rise of the UFC.

They are nothing compared to them.

Vince must secretly be kicking himself for not listening to Shane.

But let's be real here: If Vince did get his hand on the UFC, it would've folded within three months. He would have filled it with nothing but big guys.

Fox318

"we don't compete with the UFC. we're in the entertainment business"

Then how does it feel when they don't have big hits or stars like an entertainment company?

At best they are a traveling circus with a bunch of no names as performers.

All of the hallmarks of prowrestling is being used to generate massive profit and here is Vince trying to produce the Montell Williams show with LEDs.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I still can't believe they gave away Cena v Nak. I guess they felt they had to squeeze it in before he went to Raw? Lesnar v Stroman is something I'd pay old PPV prices for.

Mahonay

Banned
Just caught up on Smackdown..

Holy fuck Tamina continues to be awful. Commentary having to sell her like a monster is embarrassing. She is a heatless void.

The main event was botchy as hell. LOL @ Jinder not being able to keep his legs on the ropes for the Orton DDT.

At least the US Title scene continues to be solid.

Do we know when the MYC finals will air? I'm wondering how much I'll see before my sub expires. Some of the not so good matches are endearing in a way. Watching people who are learning or who just may never be any good getting a chance to shine and have fun for a night is kinda fun to watch.

Also, Nex Machina is on sale, about to cop. Does it have culturally relevant dabbing or should I pass?

Do we know when the MYC finals will air? I'm wondering how much I'll see before my sub expires. Some of the not so good matches are endearing in a way. Watching people who are learning or who just may never be any good getting a chance to shine and have fun for a night is kinda fun to watch.

Also, Nex Machina is on sale, about to cop. Does it have culturally relevant dabbing or should I pass?
Next 4 eps the 4th the final the 12th

Buy Nex Machina you fool

It's so good (if you like arcade games)

Top Bottom