• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Sweet, thanks. I think that means I'll see it all.

I love Resogun (and arcade games in general) so I'm sure I'll love this.
I personally think it's better than Resogun just because it's fast right off the bat and just has more going on. Resogun rules but every time you restart from the beginning it's just a major fuckin bummer

Nex Machina has a really short cooldown for dash and there's multiple powerups and secondary weapons to pick up. It's great. (killer soundtrack too)

If someone put out Armed Police Batrider and Ketsui on Steam people wouldnt need to make arcade like games so often.
Ketsui is coming to PS4 eventually. Those M2 ports are the god damn truth

I agree though, where is Batrider, the goat (besides easily accessible on MAME)

If someone put out Armed Police Batrider and Ketsui on Steam people wouldnt need to make arcade like games so often.

Ketsui is one of the few Cave games I still need to get. Waiting on that M2 port to come to NA on PS4.

I personally think it's better than Resogun just because it's fast right off the bat and just has more going on. Resogun rules but every time you restart from the beginning it's just a major fuckin bummer

Nex Machina has a really short cooldown for dash and there's multiple powerups and secondary weapons to pick up. It's great. (killer soundtrack too)

Ketsui is coming to PS4 eventually. Those M2 ports are the god damn truth

I agree though, where is Batrider, the goat (besides easily accessible on MAME)

Sick. Looking forward to it. And I totally get what you mean about the slowness of restarting Resogun.

Anth0ny

So here's my tentative wrasslinmania card at the rate we're going. I'll use last year's card as a base.

10 matches for main card:

Roman/Brock (the main event no one wants)
Shane/Nakamura (the amazing worker wasted on shane match)
Hunter/Owens (the HHH putting over a full timer match that goes 30 minutes and is boring as fuck)
Stroman/Goldberg (should go 5 minutes like last year, with no Taker I figure they'll pay up for Goldberg next year)
John Cena/Dean Ambrose (the "waste of cena" wrestlemania match)
Orton/AJ (the boring ass orton match)
Bayley/Alexa/Sasha/Asuka/Nia (fatal five way because they will fucking never just build to a big singles match for the women at mania)
Naomi/Charlotte/Becky/Carmella (see above)
New Day/Usos/Breezango/Gable and Sheldon (because it's wrestlemania and more teams is betterer)
Jeff Hardy/Miz/Joe/Bray/Balor/Rollins (IC title ladder match)

Broken Matt ain't happening. He'll be in the andre battle royale. Jinder experiment will be over, he'll also be in the battle royale.

give me a sales pitch on this game, because i like golf
If you do not buy Everybody's Golf

It is because you hate diversity!
C9vGEzCV0AAYn1f.0.jpg

So here's my tentative wrasslinmania card at the rate we're going. I'll use last year's card as a base.

Hunter/Owens (the HHH putting over a full timer match that goes 30 minutes and is boring as fuck)
Stroman/Goldberg (should go 5 minutes like last year, with no Taker I figure they'll pay up for Goldberg next year)
Bayley/Alexa/Sasha/Asuka/Nia (fatal five way because they will fucking never just build to a big singles match for the women at mania)
New Day/Usos/Breezango/Gable and Sheldon (because it's wrestlemania and more teams is betterer)

Broken Matt ain't happening. He'll be in the andre battle royale. Jinder experiment will be over, he'll also be in the battle royale.
Where is the Undertaker match?

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I like to think that Shane is the defending champion in this scenario.

Just caught up on Smackdown..

Holy fuck Tamina continues to be awful. Commentary having to sell her like a monster is embarrassing. She is a heatless void.

The main event was botchy as hell. LOL @ Jinder not being able to keep his legs on the ropes for the Orton DDT.

At least the US Title scene continues to be solid.

It's gonna be AJ vs Corbin...

That's not solid.

Raw64life

I lol'd pretty hard at every commentator clearly being instructed to call Tamina "dominant" over and over again when she has 0 accolades to her name in 6 years on the main roster.

Everybody's Golf.

GOTY.

Unfortunately came out the same day as Yakuza. It's on my Black Friday watch list though.

Hasney

give me a sales pitch on this game, because i like golf

It is golf.

For everybody.

It's great the little I played of it. Coming out around Yakuza and Mario + Rabbids means I haven't dove in deep yet though. Best golf game released this gen fo sho tho.

Mahonay

Banned
I've said it a billion times, but man the hosses in the MYC are so much better than the ones that they have on Smackdown/Raw.
Jazzy should just straight up replace Tamina.

Vince's raging hard on for Dead Murderer Jimmy Snuka basically guarantees Tamina is going nowhere unfortunately.

Friend Data, who do you think would win between King of the Ring/Bret Hart-era Steve Austin and "fuck the belt" Naito?

Also, how many barns would that match burn?

Rewatching that Kane 2002 return posted earlier and man that pop is huge.
But geez at "Kane imposing his American will!" and "an American chokeslam!", I get he's attacking the unamericans and all but still.

Is there anyone here in this community who legit wants to write for the WWE?

I can tell most of you guys can do a better J.O.B. then all creative.

Top Bottom