• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

"Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacture: Seven years have passed since the events of No More Heroes, and The Bad is determined to exact his revenge on Travis Touchdown. Just like the original cult classic, players will have to battle through multiple punk-rock levels and defeat over-the-top bosses. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2018. More details about the game will be revealed in the future."

i hope

The actual presentation from the direct made it seem like a tour through a bunch of indie games (they get sucked into the fucking console from Let It Die), so I hope there's some actual No More Heroes shit in it.

I just want Travis to get someone with a One Winged Angel.

Fox318

Woah this one is cool

Finally, WWE Games realistic for WWE Fans

Another new feature added, meant to enhance both gameplay and story, is the notion of the quick pin - the idea that one player can land a schoolboy roll-up or a crucifix-style leverage pin, ending a bout quickly, just like the matches on TV sometimes. To aid this, there are now 12 different new match interference scenarios - from run-ins to walk-ins to just entrance music blaring - that will create a targeted distraction and open up a quick pin window. After the bell, the loser, still with full energy, will then have the option of beating down whoever it was that just scored the "fluke win."

#NotEnoughRollups

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well another hot take for you if you want it is that Splatoon 2 isn't very good and Splatoon 1 just felt like a flash in the pan 'hey this is decent for a first try at a shooter'

Egg0

Banned
Well another hot take for you if you want it is that Splatoon 2 isn't very good and Splatoon 1 just felt like a flash in the pan 'hey this is decent for a first try at a shooter'

I played about 8 multiplayer matches of Splatoon 2 and realized it just wasn't for me. Would probably feel the same about 1.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Dab jokes are more tired the Vince McMahon's booking.

Do you want to be even more pathetic then Vince McMahon? Keep posting dab jokes.

Hex

Banned

I don't get it, I tried one at multiple FGC events where someone kept bringing a set up trying their hardest to get it going, and tried two twice.
It was fun in a hey I remember something kind of like this but unfulfilling.
I have had one of my best gaming years in a long time, enjoyable characters in SFV keeping it going, Tekken has been amazing, Resident Evil, Injustice, Horizon, Yakuza 0, the Kingdom Hearts remakes, Nier, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, Friday the 13th, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV....

Upcoming is Secret of Mana, Yakuza Kiwami, Battlefront II....

I just do not understand how a Nintendo owner can look at their releases and be like "We good!"
But if a person is happy, then so be it.
I was a Sega Master system guy and a Genesis guy. Didn't come around to Nintendo until playing Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden at a friends

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shocking news: worked shoots, breaking kayfabe and legit berrying your supposed #1 full time guy doesn't draw ratings

It's not that worked shoots don't work for anything its that whoever wrote the Cena/Reigns promo has no idea what made the pipe bomb work. Punk broke the fourth wall in that promo just enough to get it over without being required to say shit that CM Punk the character couldn't have otherwise said. Punk complaining about Rock main-eventing WrestleMania is a thing both his character and he personally could say and have it be meaningful whereas if he had bitched about how he was "booked" it would have been way less effective.

Top Bottom