• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Egg0

Banned
H E A T
E
A
T
giphy.gif

H E A T
E
A
T

Hey there's Corbin

Ah, that Vinnie Mac, always looking out for the best interests of his independent contractors, but those meddling fans think they know better.

Vince "I'll owe you one, pal" McMahon, misunderstood genius of the 20th century.

Misunderstood, probably. Genius. The man hasn't had a good idea in several years.

Suda 51 is like Shawn Michaels, no matter what bullshit he shows up with I am there, even though I acknowledge that a lot of the stuff he did was shit. That new No More Heroes game looks fucking rad.

Also there better be a Fire Pro minigame/world/boss, whatever the hell that game is.

Ah, that Vinnie Mac, always looking out for the best interests of his independent contractors, but those meddling fans think they know better.

Vince "I'll owe you one, pal" McMahon, misunderstood genius of the 20th century.
In that instance regarding D.Brine, yes he was 100% correct.
just let me post pictures of xia and hana and you respond to it or you dont

Did you see the question I asked earlier?

Zach

WWE in modest venues would remind me of early RAW IS WARs, so that'd be fun.

Not that I'm watching that traaash, but you know what I'm saying.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friend Data, who do you think would win between King of the Ring/Bret Hart-era Steve Austin and "fuck the belt" Naito?

Also, how many barns would that match burn?

Steve Austin but their character work complements each other so I don't think either would gain from a feud since they're kind of similar goals with very different means of getting to them

a reluctant tag team though
🔥

Anth0ny

Holy Christ this lapsed fan. I can't breathe.

Also Owen and his wife thought Austin took the piledriver at slams 97 wrong and he was faking the injury. Jeeeeeesus

Mahonay

Banned
Holy Christ this lapsed fan. I can't breathe.

Also Owen and his wife thought Austin took the piledriver at slams 97 wrong and he was faking the injury. Jeeeeeesus
I don't think you can say Owen actually thought that. His widow has a long history of putting words in his mouth.

I don't think you can say Owen actually thought that. His widow has a long history of putting words in his mouth.

Bret confirmed Owen didn't visit or call to check up on Austin at the hospital. One reason was because he thought he did nothing wrong

Bret was legit pissed at Owen for it too

Mahonay

Banned
Bret confirmed Owen didn't visit or call to check up on Austin at the hospital. One reason was because he thought he did nothing wrong

Bret was legit pissed at Owen for it too
Ah. I knew he didn't go see Austin or even talk to him. But I didn't know he actually thought he did nothing wrong.

Toki767

Seeing a whole side completely empty must be so awkward when people are cutting promos in the ring and all they see are empty seats.

"Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacture: Seven years have passed since the events of No More Heroes, and The Bad is determined to exact his revenge on Travis Touchdown. Just like the original cult classic, players will have to battle through multiple punk-rock levels and defeat over-the-top bosses. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2018. More details about the game will be revealed in the future."

lZgreWE.gif

i hope

Top Bottom