• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Hasney

At this point I just assume Corbin must have been caught whacking off over photos of Steph or something.

EDIT: New page dab

tenor.gif

WWE put up some post-match interviews with the MYC competitors on their YouTube page. Most of them sound pretty good. Except Mercedes. She sounded super forced.

Pikma

Banned
I won't be satisfied with Corbin's continued burial until he stops getting tv time and everyone forgets about his existance

Cosmozone

WWE put up some post-match interviews with the MYC competitors on their YouTube page. Most of them sound pretty good. Except Mercedes. She sounded super forced.
Jazzy's sounded pretty stupid at the end, lol. (Reminded me of that Untertaker promo with the growl.)

That Sheamus/Ambrose match on last Raw... At least this time he got an excuse for the weak-ass rebound clothesline of his.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't get it, I tried one at multiple FGC events where someone kept bringing a set up trying their hardest to get it going, and tried two twice.
It was fun in a hey I remember something kind of like this but unfulfilling.
I have had one of my best gaming years in a long time, enjoyable characters in SFV keeping it going, Tekken has been amazing, Resident Evil, Injustice, Horizon, Yakuza 0, the Kingdom Hearts remakes, Nier, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, Friday the 13th, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV....

Upcoming is Secret of Mana, Yakuza Kiwami, Battlefront II....

I just do not understand how a Nintendo owner can look at their releases and be like "We good!"
But if a person is happy, then so be it.
I was a Sega Master system guy and a Genesis guy. Didn't come around to Nintendo until playing Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden at a friends
It's the same people who talked up how groundbreaking Arms was gonna be and then stopped playing a month later

broz0rs

I haven't had internet in a few days so I checked out the uncut Cena/Reigns promo from RAW. That segment triggered my phobia of watching other people get embarrassed, so I stopped watching halfway through.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
From the Mae Young Classic, the wrestlers that stood out were: Jazzy Gabert, Tessa Blanchard, Shayna Baszler, Princesa Sugehit, Kairi Sane, Abbey Laith, and Toni Storm. Trying to stay away from spoilers, but I do think it's easy to figure out who WWE is favoring in their matches when it comes booking.

I am surprised Tessa Blanchard hasn't been signed to a contract by the WWE. At 22, she has a lot of years ahead of her to improve and make an impact. If the WWE does try to sign Ricochet after he's free from Lucha, then them having Tessa under contract would make it easier for him to jump ship to WWE.

I don't get it, I tried one at multiple FGC events where someone kept bringing a set up trying their hardest to get it going, and tried two twice.
It was fun in a hey I remember something kind of like this but unfulfilling.
I have had one of my best gaming years in a long time, enjoyable characters in SFV keeping it going, Tekken has been amazing, Resident Evil, Injustice, Horizon, Yakuza 0, the Kingdom Hearts remakes, Nier, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, Friday the 13th, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV....

Upcoming is Secret of Mana, Yakuza Kiwami, Battlefront II....

I just do not understand how a Nintendo owner can look at their releases and be like "We good!"
But if a person is happy, then so be it.
I was a Sega Master system guy and a Genesis guy. Didn't come around to Nintendo until playing Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden at a friends

i dont understand how the bolded lends itself to the underlined. Two things can be true. For a year one release of a new console, nintendo has hit it out of the park relative to their past launches. Zelda, ARMS, Splatoon, a slew of indies, Fire Emblem, a well reviewed new IP from Ubi...Odyssey and motherfucking Xenoblade Chronicles is more than good. Like, how many games do I need to play ?

also, if the metric to judging a game's quality is whether you're sti;ll playing it a month later, than all of the aforementioned games above are bombs.

Side note: Wario just posted this for you Street Fight fans:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/903024858996514816

Hex

Banned
i dont understand how the bolded lends itself to the underlined. Two things can be true. For a year one release of a new console, nintendo has hit it out of the park relative to their past launches. Zelda, ARMS, Splatoon, a slew of indies, Fire Emblem, a well reviewed new IP from Ubi...Odyssey and motherfucking Xenoblade Chronicles is more than good. Like, how many games do I need to play ?

also, if the metric to judging a game's quality is whether you're sti;ll playing it a month later, than all of the aforementioned games above are bombs.

Side note: Wario just posted this for you Street Fight fans:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/903024858996514816

Was not aware that Xenoblade Chronicle was out for the Switch in either form until 2 hits hopefully this holiday.
Like I said, as long as you feel you are being provided for by the company that is all that really matters.
I just know that the nail in the coffin for me giving a fuck is when they announce two more Pokemon games in the fall, and both are for the 3DS when they could have easily upported one for Switch.

This is not a gaming thread though I much like that white haired chick said, I will let it go

Was not aware that Xenoblade Chronicle was out for the Switch in either form until 2 hits hopefully this holiday.
Like I said, as long as you feel you are being provided for by the company that is all that really matters.
I just know that the nail in the coffin for me giving a fuck is when they announce two more Pokemon games in the fall, and both are for the 3DS when they could have easily upported one for Switch.

This is not a gaming thread though I much like that white haired chick said, I will let it go

I meant XC2. Plz hex. That one can't fail. I hope it's good.

Not with the grindy as fuck single-player to unlock all of the courses. Great game though, but really shitty that you can't play other courses online until you play hours of single-player.

It wouldn't be as bad if Clap Hanz didn't completely shit the bed with the single player.

Thank fuck I found out about Serious mode (harder but gives you more XP), or I'd be sick of the game already. I can't believe the first two ranks make you play the same 9 holes over and over.

I really wanted to like Xenoblade X but exploring and having every single creature be like crazy high levels was kind of annoying

I would've put more time into it but like a lot of Wii U stuff I never really got around to it

I'm also in the camp of people who loved the OST, even if the New LA song is like the worst fucking thing ever

I got 30 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles on my 3ds but the resolution killed it for me. So many pixels.

I should go back and try to finish it.

Man, I have no idea what the gaming discussion here is even about right now, friends we are blessed with riches right now and I've still got Yakuza remake to hopefully arrive tomorrow.

Update for Somewhat Groovy regarding Hellblade, I went and marathoned that over the weekend, how much you appreciate games as a narrative and experience will likely factor heavily into if you should consider it. I'm really mechanics orientated more often than not but I appreciated it's unique approach to things, memorable though even with its short run time its base gameplay loop really could use a bit more than symbol searching and combat that never really evolves past hour 2.

Also since you asked about Mario X Rabbids earlier which I also started today, it started off like "huh kinda cool" and even though I'm still not far in the mechanics are ramping up and I'm digging how its approach to the XCom style is one where percentage chances are far more exact. Which is to say less chance of flubbing those seemingly sure fire hits because 100% (no cover) and 50% (in cover) are the basis for the main firing approach.

---
Xenoblade X's OST is the most back and forth thing ever, it's like SO GOOD and suddenly SO BAD, the CFO$ of game OSTs
Despite my huge love for Xeno 1, I'm not feeling 2 thus far but then again I'm not really consuming any media for it, I'm just sitting here like "the main character has a worse look than Kassius Ohno".

Top Bottom