• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

"THE OLD TAYLOR SWIFT'S NOT IN HEAVEN..."

hqdefault.jpg

Egg0

Banned
Trying to think if I ever liked pop music and the only thing I can think of is a bunch of Michael Jackson tracks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I worked myself into a shoot by trying to post in a politics thread on GAF.

Also Ziggler's new gimmick sucks because like every other Ziggler gimmick, its someone else's gimmick done worse.

lol at that Smackdown picture, Jesus. How was Smackdown? I think I'm going to just watch clips.

All you need to know about Bailey

Seriously tho, booking fucked her over on the main roster. She could always do more but even then there is a limit. She was made a fool against Bliss and hasn't recovered since.
I feel bad for her, she knows it's all shit and she's not faking enthusiasm or defense of it.
What the fuck did they do to Emma's music!?

Get out Emma! Run away!

Edit: Bonus points to Cole and Lawler taking shots at her.

WTF? Was that shit for Emmalina? It doesn't even work and fuck Cole, Lawler and Vince in their ears with the revisionist history bullshit.

I finally got a chance to watch raw last night since I didnt see it live cause twin peaks was "lit". Watched the 90 minute Hulu version.

I really enjoyed the Cena/Reigns promo. Worked shot regardless it was something different when WWE needs as may eyes on the product as people drop off after Summerslam. Which is WWE's fault as they dont make these B tier events like No Mercy mean anything. Once Reigns forgot his line Cena threw them hits. It's almost like watching a rap battle. I did like when Reigns told Cena that he busts his ass fri-mon just so Cena could be on the Today Show but overall Cena was playing a kids game with Reigns. When Cena told Reigns this is called a promo, you can hear Lawler laughing into his mic.

I don't mind WWE at all doing Brock/Braun and Cena/Reigns at No Mercy. Don't wait till WM do it now so people can stay with the product.

Heroman

Banned
He's not senile at all. You have to trust the system.

Remember when Daniel Bryan was put with the Wyatts? I'm 99.999% sure Vince knew about Bryan's concussion issues and put him with Bray to lesser the work load as a tag team. What happens? Fans don't want that to happen..rejected..Daniel Bryan get a concussion during his forced turn in the cage..then in their match at the Rumble, he took a Sister Abigail head first right on the barrier outside..still lost.

Instead of remembering a man taking a move right on his head after having a concussion 2-3 weeks prior, the fans chanted for DB to come out anyway.

Just let Vince do what he wants and either you watch it or don't.
Huh
What
Come again

What is this?

miserable

Ah, that Vinnie Mac, always looking out for the best interests of his independent contractors, but those meddling fans think they know better.

Vince "I'll owe you one, pal" McMahon, misunderstood genius of the 20th century.

Top Bottom