• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I wish i could see this thread on a switch so i could laugh at it on the go

nintendo haters

W12912.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Why the fuck did Brauna Strowoman lose her first match in this tournament instead of crushing these fools en route to a title wtf.

So they just announced they are doing the Asuka forfeiting the title segment next week. Times out exactly right for them to then put the title up in the MYC finals.

Draxal

Meaning she's under contract to another promotion at the moment?

Right now she's probably signed with the WWE (she got a great reaction and probably got signed due to it like Cedric Alexander).

However, at the time of the tourney she wasn't. The wrestler she lost to signed with the WWE a while back after having a decently long indy career.

MC Safety

Why the fuck did Brauna Strowoman lose her first match in this tournament instead of crushing these fools en route to a title wtf.

Because the woman she wrestled does a pin move that comes straight from Mae Young.

I didn't see it coming, either.

Cagey

Banned
Right now she's probably signed with the WWE (she got a great reaction and probably got signed due to it like Cedric Alexander).

However, at the time of the tourney she wasn't. The wrestler she lost to signed with the WWE a while back after having a decently long indy career.
Gotcha.
Because the woman she wrestled does a pin move that comes straight from Mae Young.

I didn't see it coming, either.

My hype levels were through the roof earlier... and then I just white guy blinked at my television.

I don't know if this is recent, but I'm watching a shoot video of Billy Graham basically wishing death on Chris Jericho.

I can't link it because it's a Facebook embedded video.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was really hyped for Mario Rabbids. After seeing how relatively simple it looks I am not so sure, now.

its not simple at all, its actually quite challenging later on, its more puzzle-y than xcom, with a greater emphasis on movement. I wish you could have 4 units instead of just 3 but oh well, I assume the game will be balanced around the 3.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Whatever they see in Roddy, I don't. The promo packages they did for him about his life were really great, but he still just comes across as very bland.

Top Bottom