• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Lol Tozawa is done.

Why is Neville still champ? There's no one left. Tozawa was the only guy to get over and now he taps like a chump in 5 seconds

GunBR

That sucks, he should join Luke and Rowan
Real question, what happened to then? They're showing up on Main Event or not even that?

Besides The Usos, The Ascension (lol) and The Colons (double lol) are the only heel tag teams of SD no? They should go back as a team, "The Wyatt without Wyatt Family"

Why is Neville still champ? There's no one left. Tozawa was the only guy to get over and now he taps like a chump in 5 seconds

Lol and now Neville is burying him lmao

RBH

DH3xvkuUIAEaZL1.jpg:large

Video: https://twitter.com/FOXSportsBraves/status/900141761300840448
https://twitter.com/FOXSportsBraves/status/900151309327675392

*waves hello at sf2fanatic*

tozawa actually got decently over. the hah chant helped too.

ridiculous if he tapped that easily. i love neville but don't throw out the one guy who's also managed some success there.

Draxal

One problem with Bayley's promos is that she was matched against Alexa who absolutely nails them.

The other problem is that she really hasn't had a marquee match in the big leagues.

What is Bayley's best match on the big show? She was booked against Charlotte for the longest time who is really solid

What is Alexa's best match as well, I really can't think of one tbh?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Tozawa and Titus Worldwide buried for Enzo fucking Amore?

Fuck. This. Company.

Fuck Vince McMahon.

Pikma

Banned
If Vince finally gives a main card match to Neville now that he's feuding with Enzo I'm gonna die from laughter/sadness

One problem with Bayley's promos is that she was matched against Alexa who absolutely nails them.

The other problem is that she really hasn't had a marquee match in the big leagues.

What is Bayley's best match on the big show? She was booked against Charlotte for the longest time who is really solid

What is Alexa's best match as well, I really can't think of one tbh?
Bayley vs Charlotte where Bayley won the belt is probably the best main roster women's match of the year and a great match.

Pikma

Banned
WWE brought all these guys in to form the CW division and the only champs have been guys who were either already in the company or were at some point before, except for a 1 month reign by TJGarbage and a 6 days reign by Tozawa

They hired jobbers basically

Sinatar

I will say the Tozawa vs. Neville match on 205 was the best match they've had, it was really good.

Draxal

Neville and Tozawa are both great and no I think Enzo will go over Neville

Alot of the roster is great, I like Cedric a ton and most of them have fans (except for TJP and Kendrick it seems like).

I don't think he will go over Neville, the one thing that Enzo does well is ragdoll (not sell but ragdoll) and Neville is the best wrestler they have to do that on the roster.

WWE brought all these guys in to form the CW division and the only champs have been guys who were either already in the company or were at some point before, except for a 1 month reign by TJGarbage and a 6 days reign by Tozawa

They hired jobbers basically

Couldn't just let Any Company have Gran Metallik of course, better to just have him sit and do nothing for a full calendar month and a half before actually having him wrestle

Hex

Banned

Lol and now Neville is burying him lmao

I think if they are smart they would main roster Neville again and let him have a program with Finn or Seth or AJ/Sammy/ or KO to try and give the division a little cred.

Glad I skipped the final nail on the coffin of 205.

Was probably one of the last people to lose hope, but it's beyond dead now. All I want now is for Metalik to get the fuck out of there.

daemissary

Putting Enzo over Neville would be the most Vince ass thing to ever happen. That could actually be the straw that broke the camel's back with me and any main roster programming at all.

Sinatar

This is the most interesting thing that's happened on 205 in weeks.

Multiple Gran Metalik matches and tonights Tozawa vs. Neville match were all far more intereting then Shitburger Amore showing up.

The show was actually turning a corner. Matches were being given more time, workers were being allowed to work, feuds weren't dragging on for 6+ months anymore.

It's all fucked now.

cordy

Banned
Putting Enzo over Neville would be the most Vince ass thing to ever happen. That could actually be the straw that broke the camel's back with me and any main roster programming at all.

Vince actually hates Enzo too hence why Enzo's even on 205 so idk what's going on. The reason Neville's got the title is because he wasn't supposed to lose, Vince decided he wanted to "do something for the fans in attendance" and then let Tozowa win. Afterwards, Vince put the strap back on Neville because they're high on him.

But then this bitch Enzo strolls into 205.

I swear man, they need to find some way to get Enzo away from Neville. Like, completely. Send dude back to NXT.

Top Bottom