• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

miserable

21042760_112488772791834_4049650008276860928_n.jpg
Darkside Tana coming soon

Pikma

Banned
When the right time comes and I get to have my own podcast I'll name it "Sport Entertaining Truthers" and in the first episode my guests will be Taylor Michael Rotunda and Brian David Kendrick

Then for the second episode I'll invite Bo Dallas and Brian Kendrick

When the right time comes and I get to have my own podcast I'll name it "Sport Entertaining Truthers" and in the first episode my guests will be Sally and Zack

Then for the second episode I'll invite OwensIsNow and Zach
Get ready for ratings.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-raw-ratings-get-post-summerslam-bump-241481

>Last night's show did 3.39 million viewers, the best number since the 4/10 Superstar shakeup episode of Raw did 3.42 million viewers. The Raw after SummerSlam traditionally does well, but this was a rare occasion of beating the same number from the year before as last year's show did 3.30 million viewers.

Hour 1: 3.416 million
Hour 2: 3.581 million
hour 3: 3.216 million

someone check on anthony

Pikma

Banned
I am FAR from a fan of Corbin and haven't been impressed with anything he has done, I still feel kinda bad for him though. Its pretty fucking humiliating.
I honestly laugh because it's Vince who fucked up the most, he wouldn't need to do all this petty shit in order to get the message out there that he's buried if he hadn't pushed a guy that everyone fucking knew wasn't ready, Corbin fucked up sure but it was the person who put him in that spot who fucked up the most.

Plus I know Vince likes/liked him so I bet he got pretty pissed off, especially because he ruined his shitty plans😂😂

Good episode of Smackdown Live. Bobby Roode had a good match that showed off to the non nxt fans why he is a big deal.

Shelton Benjamin got a great reaction from the crowd. It's perfect to set him up with Gable. Tag for a bit then feud between them.

Corbin goes after AJ and Shane vs KO.

Just wondering who goes after the tag titles next. Most likely New Day rematch.

someone check on anthony

Anthony has already justified this by comparing it to the number two years ago as opposed to the number last year.

Good episode of Smackdown Live. Bobby Roode had a good match that showed off to the non nxt fans why he is a big deal.

Shelton Benjamin got a great reaction from the crowd. It's perfect to set him up with Gable. Tag for a bit then feud between them.

Corbin goes after AJ and Shane vs KO.

Just wondering who goes after the tag titles next. Most likely New Day rematch.

I'm thinking we get Usos vs. Gable/Shelton. Gable takes the loss a few times and Shelton turns on him.

Pikma

Banned
Holy shit I just realized Vince made Baron Corbin take off his shirt on live television 3 times in the last 8 days

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

shovel_PNG7619.png

miserable

great, another year of Lesnar showing up once a month for a yawn Heyman promo and once every two months for shitty suplex city matches

Hasney

Huh, Lawler said he was scanned for a WWE game that isn't being made by 2K or Yuke's and coming out next year. I assume mobile, but none of the ones so far have warranted scanning.

But still, I would love a surprise.

Pikma

Banned
Huh, Lawler said he was scanned for a WWE game that isn't being made by 2K or Yuke's and coming out next year. I assume mobile, but none of the ones so far have warranted scanning.

But still, I would love a surprise.
Maybe he lied

lol it was my birthday today

advice: don't have no friends on your birthday, it kinda sucks. birthdays have been getting increasingly more depressing since my 21st I think, and it's only going to get worse. shoooooot

Happy birthday! Thankfully I stopped caring about my birthday long before I hit 30.

*a wild FallingEdge walks into Super NES Classic Pre-order thread full of defeated folks who had money and no luck*

'Hey all got 4 preorders, selling 3. Bye'

That's how you work a crowd.

So bizarre to watch Nintendo stuff in the US. Here we have tons of Switch stock and tons of available SNES mini pre-orders, even at crappy retailers that don't even stock the Switch. Someone in Japan must love us for some odd reason, we even got the New 3DS first.

Hasney

So bizarre to watch Nintendo stuff in the US. Here we have tons of Switch stock and tons of available SNES mini pre-orders, even at crappy retailers that don't even stock the Switch. Someone in Japan must love us for some odd reason, we even got the New 3DS first.

You people get free Final Fantasy games delivered with your pizza.

Might have something to do with the free trade agreement.

To add:

I actually also blame Bayley for not being able to cut a promo to get herself out of a paper bag but her issues are definitely more on booking than Ziggler's who is entirely based on that he's just been shit all year.

Yes thank you Excel. I keep saying a good performer can work around bad scripts and booking. Bayley isn't Aj but that's a perfect example of a guy out performing a weak booking/script.

Top Bottom