• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

cordy

Banned
DH4eq6xXYAAtSFP.jpg

Enzo can kick rocks for wearing that fugazi Biggie sweater. Fuck outta here son.

Pikma

Banned
Couldn't just let Any Company have Gran Metallik of course, better to just have him sit and do nothing for a full calendar month and a half before actually having him wrestle
Nah nobody gives a shit about Metalik for some reason, hence he has always been booked like crap wherever he goes

One problem with Bayley's promos is that she was matched against Alexa who absolutely nails them.

The issue with her promos against Alexa was that she was scripted like a dweeb whilst Alexa was aloud to run roughshot for 95% of the time whilst constantly winning clean.

Anth0ny

lol it was my birthday today

advice: don't have no friends on your birthday, it kinda sucks. birthdays have been getting increasingly more depressing since my 21st I think, and it's only going to get worse. shoooooot

advice: don't have no friends on your birthday, it kinda sucks. birthdays have been getting increasingly more depressing since my 21st I think, and it's only going to get worse. shoooooot
it probably doesn't mean much through a forum post, but happy birthday, friend!

That sucks man. Luckily, I made a bunch of friends before I became a depressed piece of shit. I hope things swing your way, brother.
Happy birthday!

Hex

Banned

Had some bad shit go down on my 21st birthday, so ever since they have been kind of tainted and I usually crawl into a hole when it gets close, but there have been exceptions.
Sorry it feels shitty for you, it will get better.
Happy Late Birthday

We are all friends here, friend! Happy birthday!

I am sorry to hear you are feeling blue.

You always have friends on the internet, friend

Happy birthday

Go make a video about Nintendo being bad and buy yourself something nice

Here's an actual birthday shoot: having a birthday on xmas is pretty cool for all the reasons you might think of, but it's extraordinarily lonely because you can't celebrate with your friends since they're usually with family.

Happy birthday, ya mark

Pikma

Banned

Happy birthday man

Yeah I know that feeling, I do have a bunch of good friends but none of them live anywhere close so I usually spend my birthdays doing absolutely nothing, especially now that I'm done with college

Enzo on 205 Live is a weird thing. He's absolutely terrible in the ring, but he also will undoubtedly bring more attention and heat to the show.

But man him beating any CW would be a burial after the way they've made him look. Let alone becoming champion.

So who's the lucky CW that gets to job to him on Monday to heat him up? My money is on Daivari.

But hey, at least Metalik is getting TV time finally. Three whole wins in a row!

Happy birthday, friend.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE brought all these guys in to form the CW division and the only champs have been guys who were either already in the company or were at some point before, except for a 1 month reign by TJGarbage and a 6 days reign by Tozawa

They hired jobbers basically
Rich Swann was in the company kind of. I don't think they were going to push him all that much.

And even Meltzer went creepy old guy on Carmella's new outfit.

https://streamable.com/zbaar

I don't think they hired them with the intention to not push any of them, but the booking has been so trash awful that no one has gotten over so the easiest way to ensure even the smallest modicum of a reaction is to put the belt on someone the crowd already kind of cared about before this whole thing started.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why don't they just get rid of he cruiserweights

Anth0ny

it probably doesn't mean much through a forum post, but happy birthday, friend!

Had some bad shit go down on my 21st birthday, so ever since they have been kind of tainted and I usually crawl into a hole when it gets close, but there have been exceptions.
Sorry it feels shitty for you, it will get better.
Happy Late Birthday

We are all friends here, friend! Happy birthday!

I am sorry to hear you are feeling blue.

You always have friends on the internet, friend

Happy birthday

Go make a video about Nintendo being bad and buy yourself something nice

Happy birthday man

Yeah I know that feeling, I do have a bunch of good friends but none of them live anywhere close so I usually spend my birthdays doing absolutely nothing, especially now that I'm done with college

Happy birthday, friend.

Thanks for all the well wishes, friends. I appreciate it :)

Here's an actual birthday shoot: having a birthday on xmas is pretty cool for all the reasons you might think of, but it's extraordinarily lonely because you can't celebrate with your friends since they're usually with family.

Happy birthday, ya mark

I celebrate Beefmas every year!

That sucks man. Luckily, I made a bunch of friends before I became a depressed piece of shit. I hope things swing your way, brother.
Happy birthday!

damn, I really wish I did that. but I did not.

I've now been fighting the uphill battle known as "making new friends" for over 2 years now. Considering I was alone on my birthday, I have been unsuccessful, but I'm gonna keep trying cause what else am I gonna do? Watch New Japanese Pro Wrestling all day?

🤔

Why don't they just get rid of he cruiserweights

They'd sooner send them to NXT than get rid of them. Part of it is that they just want the Network content, but also there are a decent amount of people in the back who like those guys and the idea and want to make it work. The problem is that as long as the whole concept is in Vince's hands, it's never going to work.

Social scene? Doesn't get worse just changes. Eventually everyone moves in different directions. I would say an easy half of my "friends" dropped me after wife got pregnant for first time. Hell I lost friends for dropping 9-5 job to work for myself I. '14. So on that note of optimism...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

(Treat yourself )

Yo wtf did Corbin do to get this much heat with management lol special referee?!?

He shat on military family on Twitter not knowing he was military.

Nakamura wore bell bottoms at the slam? Lol
we've been there since before the adjusted theme
Sasha's song sucks and Finn's sucks by association. Pete Dunne's is dope as fuck tho. Would love to see him on Smackdown.
Top 5 CFO$ Songs
1.Samoa Joe
2.AJ
3.Nak
4.The Club
Carmella
Can I join fam?
Lmao what is this lie, everyone knows earth is flat
LMAO
Fucking marks still living in the flat earth lie
Call me when you get to Cube earth which originally separated races on each side of it.

*a wild FallingEdge walks into Super NES Classic Pre-order thread full of defeated folks who had money and no luck*

'Hey all got 4 preorders, selling 3. Bye'

That's how you work a crowd.

Top Bottom