• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Hasney

I've got the 27 inch 2k Predator monitor and it is glorious. GSync is amazing. Eventually I would want a 4k monitor but 2k 120 fps is better than 30fps @ 4K.

You goddamn right. Got the ROG 2k 165Hz G-Sync and I'd take that before any resolution bump. I'd be turning settings down anyway to get that sweet higher framerate.

Hasney

In football transfer news, Exeter City sign Kane. I replied to the Tweet with THAT'S GOTTA BE... THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE and now I think I should find some work to do at work.

100_RAW_05232016MM_1019--80eb4b60b495910d471b8c15afe8c04a.jpg

Pikma

Banned
When bumping a live weekly show into the Trump Network's top 10 is enough to be considered a draw😂😂😂

Probably bumped that shit from a total of 5 viewers to 6

Pikma

Banned
Why are OINK, Zach, Hasney, Fuggly, avenger, Markth0ny, Hex, miserable, half a moon, serenewarfare, excelsior, Sephzilla, blackaroni, Sinatar, SomewhatGravy, and I am Bask always so cranky?

Hasney

BREAKING NEWS:

I'm getting less cranky as I consume this refreshing can of Monster Ultra Energy, but it's nice to be in that group of well respected posters in this business. And also half a moon.

XCOM 2 expansion pack kept me up too late before work.

Pikma

Banned
Hey half a moon, Hasney is trying to insult you again!

If you don't do something to stop this now he will think he can say whatever he wants to you and get away it!

Big One

Banned
Dolph quitting WWE will probably be the best thing he's ever done. Ziggler is just stuck in a rut, and he hasn't ever wrestled anywhere else. Let him get some experience on the indies and Japan and he'll fine-tune his craft enough to where he can actually accomplish something in WWE in the future. On the indies he can learn how to work without the limitations of WWE, and in Japan he can learn their main event style and actually learn how to get over by his in-ring work rather than the high spot style WWE has taught him.

klonere

Banned
Dolph will end up on Fox and Friends as an entertainment/celebrity/oddity correspondent, be a "only kidding jeez why are you so upset" racist and probably burn out on drugs in his mid 40s.

Then he'll either end up dead or resurface as a hardcore born again Christian who hates "the gays" and adopts a weird Southern accent.

klonere

Banned
Top wrestlers literally live to nearly get injured. Absolute psychopaths.

chris charlton‏ @reasonjp 1m
Naito says even though wrestling hurts and there's a risk of injury, the excitement is what makes a match 'fun'. #njpwworld

Draxal

So apparently Enzo was killed backstage for botching the Noam dar match.

Yet he easily gets the most cheers on tv for 205 live.

This is such an amusing train wreck to watch.

So apparently Enzo was killed backstage for botching the Noam dar match.

Yet he easily gets the most cheers on tv for 205 live.

This is such an amusing train wreck to watch.

What was the botch? I sort of half watched it and didn't notice anything.

Top Bottom