• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

klonere

Banned
An interesting stat I heard on the latest episode of Wrestlenomics.

The largest streaming service in Japan is for their baseball league, which is far and away the most popular sport in Japan. It has 100,000~ subscribers.

NJPWWorld is in second place at 60,000~ subscribers. Kinda makes that disappointing number make more sense.

The largest streaming service in Japan is for their baseball league, which is far and away the most popular sport in Japan. It has 100,000~ subscribers.

NJPWWorld is in second place at 60,000~ subscribers. Kinda makes that disappointing number make more sense.

Who was disappointed in the number?

morning friends
aaoEOj4.gif

Raw64life

Got a GSync monitor last year. Once you use one, you can never go back to a normal monitor.

I think the recent numbers were disappointing in that they were pretty much stagnant. Their efforts to expand globally in the last year didn't really result in more subscribers.

klonere

Banned
I got me that Destiny 2 on PC. Never played the first one but I am an eager hamster who wants to get on a slick, well made loot wheel.

Pity the bad guy looks like something out of SWTOR.

Destiny 2 will be cool

It's not the entirely different game some people wanted, but it's a likely much better version of the first

Looking forward to the complaining

Pretty upset that false prophet FallingEdge lied to us about WGW. Truly the Joel Osteen of this thread.

I'm still talking and contracting the talent. Lots of work involved, this will be the Mayweather/McGreggor of the FirePro world.

Was playing Destiny 2 on the PS4 Pro and just thought "Eh, I won't bother".

Played the PC beta on that monitor and was thinking about picking it up now....

I got me that Destiny 2 on PC. Never played the first one but I am an eager hamster who wants to get on a slick, well made loot wheel.

Pity the bad guy looks like something out of SWTOR.

Excited to play the game. It will be a fun casual fall/winter shooter.

Dave recapping Cena/Reigns said:
The problem is that in saying that Reigns can’t promo at the top level, you basically shined a spotlight on his weakness, and while that’s fine for anyone else, calling attention to that flaw in the guy you want to be as the top guy be guy you want to be the guy

*nods*

Sephzilla

I want Roman to say "I'm the big guy around here" to Cena, just to see Ryback have a twitter meltdown because he thinks it was WWE being spiteful to him

Cagey

Banned
John Cena calls out Roman Reigns as a wannabe John Cena.

Roman Reigns calls out John Cena as a part-timing bitch.

These insults at one another sound familiar.

No Mercy only ends one way, friends.

the-rock-rock-bottom-o.gif

To both.

WrestleMania Fleur-de-Lis - Thrice in a Lifetime Triple Threat.

Sephzilla

I honestly have to say I'm kind of surprised this is happening at No Mercy. Even though I'm kind of sick of both these guys, this feud feels like it should be taking place at WrestleMania and not during the post-Summerslam dead period.

I honestly have to say I'm kind of surprised this is happening at No Mercy. Even though I'm kind of sick of both these guys, this feud feels like it should be taking place at WrestleMania and not during the post-Summerslam dead period.

It's because Cena has commitments and they have different plans for Mania. I think they will pick up the feud at some point when Cena is back.

Reigns has plans for Mania (beating Brock)

Top Bottom