• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Part of the reason I hate Sami Zayn is that I've had his theme as my alarm music for a year or two now so I associate his entrance with getting out of bed when I don't want to.

I should set it to Ultimate Warrior's theme and sprint to work.
I made this mistake with Symphony of the Night's Marble Gallery, never again.

In football transfer news, Exeter City sign Kane. I replied to the Tweet with THAT'S GOTTA BE... THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE and now I think I should find some work to do at work.
Appreciated friendo.

And I might fit the metroid kideo in there somewhere, but it won't be going on the YouTube because Samus can't draw.

Good times watching gaming GAF try to convince themselves that Samus was a bigger draw than the Big Dong DKC in their mighty Retro Studios saltfest.

DMczaf

Shootmember OT will be up tonight

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Combat%2BX%2BTrainer.gif

Beefy

Black history month in UK in October. Blacktober it is. Celebrating all them black wrestlers that make it...

🤔

Anth0ny

John Cena calls out Roman Reigns as a wannabe John Cena.

Roman Reigns calls out John Cena as a part-timing bitch.

These insults at one another sound familiar.

No Mercy only ends one way, friends.

the-rock-rock-bottom-o.gif

To both.

WrestleMania Fleur-de-Lis - Thrice in a Lifetime Triple Threat.

They're totally trying to make it Cena/Rock again.

except it's at a c tier ppv

and cena is 1/10th the performer rock is

and roman is 1/10th the performer cena is

I honestly have to say I'm kind of surprised this is happening at No Mercy. Even though I'm kind of sick of both these guys, this feud feels like it should be taking place at WrestleMania and not during the post-Summerslam dead period.

I mentioned it before but they're getting fucking ridiculous when it comes to their scheduling of matches. I know people will defend it as "lol it doesn't matter network already has ur moneys" but fockin hell doing Nakamura/Orton and Nakamura/Cena on free tv and Joe/Lesnar, Stroman/Lesnar and Cena/Reigns on c-tier ppvs is dumb as fuck. Just makes those matches feel less important and those are all mania caliber matches.

Shootmember OT will be up tonight

Best month of the year approaching, friends.

Anth0ny

if we're going strictly by kayfabe, i'm pretty sure the man who retired the undertaker and made the dubdube HIS YARD would be #1 in the world and it wouldn't be close

then brock for defeating the unbeatable GOLDBERG

then the unbeatable GOLDBERG

kazuyaki toyota or whoever that champion is over in china wouldn't even be in the top 20

Top Bottom