• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what happened with Corbin? when I was reading the thread last night before flling asleep it seemed you guys were saying he was going to feud with AJ for the US title?

So this is happening

DHaSxILVwAEIjIy

WWE contracts got wierd

Enzo to 205 is just too funny. I refuse to believe he develops into something better. Guys already had four yea a of development.

If Enzo had the in-ring skills to match his mic work, dude would be gold.

He really should be a manager. I'm not sure what Vince has against them, but a manager Enzo would have really helped this heel Big Cass.

what happened with Corbin? when I was reading the thread last night before flling asleep it seemed you guys were saying he was going to feud with AJ for the US title?

I've been wondering this to, I dropped out of SD at the main event and it's like this strange combo of "HE'S EVEN MORE BURIED!" yet seemingly set to face the actual main event champ of SD.

Draxal

Is Enzo q bad wrestler or something? If he is why don't they just make him a manager or build a stable around him.

He was servicable in a tag team where he can get completely beat up and then do a hot tag.

1. He ragdolls well.

On the negative.

1. His offense looks weak.
2. Poor pacing
3. Incredibly bad botch recovery (see the Cesaro moment).
4. General selling is poor.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I've been wondering this to, I dropped out of SD at the main event and it's like this strange combo of "HE'S EVEN MORE BURIED!" yet seemingly set to face the actual main event champ of SD.

I watched the wwe clip from the main event on youtube and Corbin leaves and gives the ref shirt to Shane... thats the burial?

I thought AJ and KO had both beten him down or something.

He was servicable in a tag team where he can get completely beat up and then do a hot tag.

1. He ragdolls well.

On the negative.

1. His offense looks weak.
2. Poor pacing
3. Incredibly bad botch recovery (see the Cesaro moment).
4. General selling is poor.

I wouldn't say his ragdoll is a positive. What made HBK, Flair and Funk so good with the over selling was they knew when to use it. You make yourself look extremely weak when all you do is flail around on every hit. It's why I don't buy the argument people have made about Enzo saying WWE made him look weak by getting squashed with Cass, Enzo made himself look weak by overselling everything.

So while returning from SD live yesterday I overheard a conversation between a 7-8 year kid and his mom in the train.

Mom: It was fun right?
Kid: Yeah it is sports entertainment and entertainment was good
M: RAW could have been better though
K: why?
M: It has Roman Reigns
K: No, Roman Sucks
M: so what, I wanted to see Roman

I was like huh, women do like Roman. Vince knows what's up.

Rhaknar

So while returning from SD live yesterday I overheard a conversation between a 7-8 year kid and his mom in the train.

no kid would say "its sports entertainment and entertainment was good"

BiggNife

Now you can retroactively feel bad for feeling bad for Dolph when Cena buried him.

Cena knew!

Alberto? Yeah Cena knew!

Thank god for John Cena and his mind reading powers

Enzo is a cruiserweight? Why?

Because Cass is out of commission and literally no one else on Raw wants to work with him because he has a reputation for being a intolerable piece of shit backstage.

no kid would say "its sports entertainment and entertainment was good"
No he did. I chuckled. Kid knew his shit. Probably he doesn't know real reason why Roman sucks but he just read it on internet and goes along with it. Also one more kid sitting behind me was super into Jinder. In the dark match he was shouting for Singh Brothers to interfere and even shouted Noooo when Randy hit RKO lol.
Kids today are turning into smarks I guess.

Still a better promo than anyone on the show not named Neville.

I giggled when I read what I typed to be honest, because I could see Enzo shuffle dancing and shadow boxing while saying it.

if Neville has the Neville Level does Enzo have the En-zone? ��

He has the 5 and Dimes, an old timey doo wop group who always gets front row tickets for his matches and sings a capella rap songs. They're way more over than he is though.

"You're on 205 Live, but your matches are deader than disco."

HOW YOU DOIN!

"You know what else is deader than disco?"

*ramble ramble ramble*

ShadyK54

A lot, apparently. I remember at Royal Rumble there was a woman sitting in front of my brother and I & she would proceed to go nuts when Roman hit a spot against KO. Not to mention when he came out at #30.

Man, I feel like shit these days. On top of averaging 5 hours of sleep time, I'm nursing 2 injuries (knee and ankle), dropping and picking my 8 yr old to school, and working 6 days a week with long hours to get in as much work before my new kid gets here (im self employed so no work=no pay). Today I wake up feeling the worst i have felt in some time. I'm so burnt out and need a break. Thinking about splurging on a new tv and taking one day off but another voice goes "errr, thats money you could use for.." , "its better to have more $ in your account than less" and "be responsible u dumb fuck".

Top Bottom