• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
One thing I've noticed watching this triplemania marathon is how utterly bored everyone sounds. The ring announcer calls wrestlers entering the ring like he's just casually reading it off of a beer napkin, the mexican commentators sound they're having a conversation about plywood gradients.

1rczP0s.jpg

I hope you guys are ready to see Cody Rhodes pin Minoru Suzuki on ROH
Depending on whether or not their respective political beliefs align with mine and any past statements they've made, in public or online, are in no way problematic; I may or may not be ready to see this.

Will wait for a full-timer to properly vet these two wrestlers and post their findings here.

I appreciate Bean Breath bringing continuity back into Wrasslegaf, seeing the character development of Data realising that Ziggles is piddle adds more depth to the man behind the posts.

Hot Shots Golf is better than Mario Golf. That is all

Hot Shots Everybody's Tennis on PSP was so legit it made even the better Mario Tennis games struggle.

But for Golf, man there's something about Hot Shots here that I should like but Mazza edges this category for me, maybe it's the lack of immediately available content, i swear the Vita and PS3 ones just drop like 2 whole characters at your feet with one course.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If you watch TripleMania in anything other than its native Spanish language commentary, you are 100% certifiably a mark-ass mark

If you don't speak spanish and watch the spanish commentary you are the wrestling equivalent of a super weeabo.

Top Bottom