• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Egg0

Banned
Apparently tonight's shitshow will start as early as 11:15 PM EST.

What are the chances they fight after midnight? 😂

I still am holding out hope that it's just 12 rounds of Mayweather and McGregor laughing the entire time. This whole thing 100% feels like a publicity stunt

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Native commentary is always better.

I've been watching a bunch of the marathon all in Spanish and frankly the Spanish commentators are the drizzling shits. No energy whatsoever.

Those were all old shows, maybe they have good folks now, but if they don't then it definitely isn't always better. Unless the Matt Striker thing is true, then literally anything will be better.

Heroman

Banned
I've been watching a bunch of the marathon all in Spanish and frankly the Spanish commentators are the drizzling shits. No energy whatsoever.

Those were all old shows, maybe they have good folks now, but if they don't then it definitely isn't always better. Unless the Matt Striker thing is true, then literally anything will be better.
From.my experience that how they commentate in Mexico but the crowd makes up for it .

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Are the giant peanut and giant raisin going to wrestle?

EDIT: Sorry it's not a peanut, it's a pineapple. There appears to be a red fruit as well, either a cherry or an apple.

Triple threat?

Raw64life

404 no English commentary found

Edit: As soon as I hit reply it pops in, and it's super loud and totally drowning out the rest of the audio.

Raw64life

La Parka a security guard or something apparently lol

AAA giving no fucks about streaming popular music. Mexican drug cartels dealing with the RIAA confirmed.

Top Bottom