• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

RBH

THAT'S NOT CICLOPE!

All building to their big show.

And some of the minor Nico shows are now not on the RealHero Archive because of the Youtube channel.

And the airing schedule has been insanely garbage. We haven't seen the Sato/Tajiri match yet ffs.

Dragon Gate has booking issues and their airing schedule is equally as horrible. The summer is usually time off for them anyway, even with the new format for the Summer Tag League.

BJW's Ryogoku show was not good. It lacked a really blow away Strong title match, what with Suzuki just running over everybody in a completely dominant fashion.

NOAH...I actually think in ring NOAH has been very strong, with some fantastic matches. It's just the whole promotion is in this rut it can't dig itself out of. There is no energy, no drive and future in the company it feels. So yeah, they are flying under the radar.

DDT has been very very good by all reports. I will be diving into them soonTM.

I'm not a joshi watcher so I'll abstain from commenting on that scene.

BJW tag league looks really fun.

I need to catch up on DDT

I'd go through Bean Breath's post history but its just a bunch of topics that got locked
https://workingwithalexvalle.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/alex-valle.png?w=700[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Data West, post: 58433685"]Please don't talk bad about my good friend Bean Breath. The British are known for their temper.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kq0SL.gif

Egg0

Banned
He probably approaches comedy with the same mindset of "as long as it's getting a reaction, it's working"

And you know he'd call his first standup special "from the top rope" or something. Mark

I mean, getting boo'ed is just heat right?
Brother?

To give you an indication of how batshit the Fight Club Pro opening 8man was, Martina the Session Moth, Jack Sexsmith and Shay the referee triple condomed the WWE UK champion, who then triple pedigreed them.

Hot Shots Golf is better than Mario Golf. That is all.

Finally watching the G1 Finals. I still have the last AJPW Korakuen shows to watch during today's catch-up.

Top Bottom