• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Raw64life

Boxing is over, guess I'll watch the end of this AAA clusterfuck.

I dunno guys, that was probably the most entertaining Floyd fight in years. Conor desperately fighting his MMA instincts was hilarious.

At the very least he wasn't a CM Punk level embarrassment. Whether you think Floyd was playing with him or not he did better than most thought he would.

Heroman

Banned
I put $10K on McGregor. I'm honestly shaking because if I loose i just screwed up my life
full

Mark

Hex

Banned
Sadly I think I had the ending spoiled for me, so not going to talk about it but hope it is a good match.
Other shocking news, the Mayweather v MacGregor thread turned to shit as expected.
Shocking how many people who will never get out of their recliner to do anything real are so quick to call someone bitch who went out and did something.

Question for those watching on English stream. Are they calling him Wagner or Vagner
Kind of going back and forth

DINh_sqXoAEQHD7.jpg

fuck off, sexy star

holy shit @ vampiro having to accompany her like a principal making a student do an apology she didn't want to make to a person she legit hurt

tm24

I'm honestly surprised the crowd is as pro-Psycho as it is. Shout-out to the guy who tossed his beer at Psycho. Lucha fans are special

Top Bottom