• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

cordy

Banned
That Mayweather fight was wild. Floyd kept getting hit in the back of his head that he learned to adjust on the fly to protect himself against those hits lmao. Conor still kept doing it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_nu9nhnNr0h1t34v14o1_400.gif

tumblr_opqqfv5Z5v1t34v14o1_1280.jpg

Hex

Banned
DINh_sqXoAEQHD7.jpg

fuck off, sexy star

holy shit @ vampiro having to accompany her like a principal making a student do an apology she didn't want to make to a person she legit hurt

The part about during the match explains why Rosemary seemed lost a bit.
She could see them shooting and stiffing each other so she did not want to get involved.
The end part is even more stupid because Rosemary did almost nothing to her. And to super crank after the bell was total bitch mode

Hex

Banned
That Mayweather fight was wild. Floyd kept getting hit in the back of his head that he learned to adjust on the fly to protect himself against those hits lmao. Conor still kept doing it.

It is instinct, plus the way Mayweather kept turtling and giving exposing it, he was baiting him

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Spending $100 on that McGregor shit is a bigger waste of money than anything I could possibly think of.

(Says me who spent the night alone in my apartment playing World of Warcraft, whereas I'm guessing the vast majority of people watching that fight were there with friends/drinking/having a good time.)

Tall4Life

Spending $100 on that McGregor shit is a bigger waste of money than anything I could possibly think of.

(Says me who spent the night alone in my apartment playing World of Warcraft, whereas I'm guessing the vast majority of people watching that fight were there with friends/drinking/having a good time.)

Hint hint most people on GAF didn't pay for the fight, me included

I was thoroughly sports entertained

Hex

Banned
Yep, the poster was real.

I saw a poster for an event from a small fed in Mexico for a couple of weeks from now that talked about "see unmasked for the first time Dr Wagner"
Was hoping it wasn't real.

tm24

Yep, the poster was real.

I saw a poster for an event from a small fed in Mexico for a couple of weeks from now that talked about "see unmasked for the first time Dr Wagner"
Was hoping it wasn't real.
Honestly even if it didnt come out Psycho was clearly the favorite.

Pikma

Banned
Lmao an agonizing shitty carny promotion like AAA is still able to put on better main events than WWE

That's how simple it is.

Hex

Banned
Honestly even if it didnt come out Psycho was clearly the favorite.

Absolutely. He has years ahead.
Dr Wagner is a legend that you pull out for events and special shows.

A tiny part of me thought that Clown might lose as punishment for that car stuff that went on not long ago.

tm24

Absolutely. He has years ahead.
Dr Wagner is a legend that you pull out for events and special shows.

A tiny part of me thought that Clown might lose as punishment for that car stuff that went on not long ago.

AAA hates UG. If anything this was a reward!

BIEN! BIEN! BIEN! BIEN!

K.Sabot

Lmao an agonizing shitty carny promotion like AAA is still able to put on better main events than WWE

That's how simple it is.

It's important to have something sacred.

The mask is the most sacred part of the promotion.

Nothing is sacred in WWE, not even Taker's record.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mask vs Mask matches are better than any 6 star tokyo dome match every time

the drama is what wrestling is all about, not the moves.

Top Bottom