• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

tm24

Mask vs Mask matches are better than any 6 star tokyo dome match every time

the drama is what wrestling is all about, not the moves.

Volador and Sombra winning back the crowd is still one of my favorite wrestling moments ever

AAA is fucked next year

Pikma

Banned

781.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's a strong burden I live with

Do Liger vs Hiromu in a mask vs hair match and that could compete(Hiromu doesnt have the best history with those)

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well that was my first AAA card.

Was certainly interesting. Would have liked to have seen more singles matches and less giant chaotic clusterfucks though.

AJPW is starting.

Yet people give me shit when I say I loved Brock ending the streak.

There should be a mix of quality and theatre imo, that match sucked because of taker's concussion so it leaves a bad feeling.

Goldberg Brock at survivor series was awesome though, as even though the match was less then a minute it told exactly the story it was supposed to and made me feel like I was transported to 1998 WCW.

It was an amazing moment that honestly surpassed any other in the sport in a while for me. Easily.

This wasn't a bad show outside of it! Like, I definitely don't think I could regularly see these run-in clusterfucks, botch-filled lower-card matches, and Sexy Star being a piece of shit, but for a one-year event this was fine, and compared to the other Triplemanias I've seen parts of this was downright great!

Definitely easily more memorable for me than anything WWE's offered in years.

Pikma

Banned
I had forgotten Wagner was so good on the mic, especially considering ~90% of the luchadores suck at talking and have a very limited vocabulary.

Well that was my first AAA card.

Was certainly interesting. Would have liked to have seen more singles matches and less giant chaotic clusterfucks though.

Closest thing to what you want is what Lucha Elite was doing with the Liga Elite which was a round robin type of tournament. Their stuff is up free on YT and is way easier to get into than AAA.

tm24

In the comments someone asked if he was gone from CMLL, and another asked if there's an alliance with them

Konnan responded he's working for both companies, and they're trying to do an alliance

Yeah cubsfan is saying there's something more to this story so it will be interesting to see what happens

My God, this fellow's red garter belts on his tights might be the worst look of the night.

That said, these juniors are working hard, even if there wasn't enough Nomura in the match.

Top Bottom