• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

SHIMMER_Day_1_15_Dulce_Garcia__Sexy_Star_.jpg

sexy star is more hated than Enizo ...

I swear every pic of unmasked sexy star I have seen makes her look completely different each time.

A note on the MYC (pls no spoilers guys I've made it so far). Meltzer mentioned last week that he's heard that the shows were really good when they were taped, but they were made infinitely better with the post-production work they've done over the last month. So I'm pretty excited for it.

Foggy

Everyone in the NXT women's division should get their own title and then they can battle it out Highlander style. 100x better booking than having Asuka fuck off undefeated onto the main roster.

Write-up of the end of today's PROGRESS show (spoilers, duh):

BSS attacked Travis but CCK ran them off but Pete went backstage and got his sledgehammer & dragged Dahlia Black out on the stage and threatened to shatter her ankle again.

Trent & Tyler attacked them from behind and Pete hit Travis with the sledgehammer to the head from behind (like before TK returned) then hit Lykos & Brookes as BSS stood tall at the end of the show.

Perfect setup for the inevitable downfall of BSS at Ally Pally.

I feel like I know why they are doing the finals after a SD taping, and it's literally the exact opposite of "they don't want it to get over". Given who I think will be in the finals (I don't know, just guessing), they are going to do a big angle that they want a bigger crowd than Full Sail for.

I feel like I know why they are doing the finals after a SD taping, and it's literally the exact opposite of "they don't want it to get over". Given who I think will be in the finals (I don't know, just guessing), they are going to do a big angle that they want a bigger crowd than Full Sail for.

I'm not confident at all a significant portion of that crowd won't bail after SD, like they do always

Sioux Falls won't be much different

I'm not confident at all a significant portion of that crowd won't bail after SD, like they do always

Sioux Falls won't be much different

I don't think they will at all. It's a unique attraction. It's not like it's the CWs that no one gives a fuck about and everyone already has preconceived notions about. The women get higher quarter hours than the men regularly, and there's a reason for that. I fully believe the audience will stick around for the finals.

And it's in Vegas.

Teddy Hart shoooooooooot;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYkffAuYdc

He's the last one carrying on the fuckin name, guys! Also, this is near-Steiner levels of garbled bullshit;

"I'm not here to give up, I'm here to give in to one thing and that's my fans and that's the need for me to come back. So I'm giving in to this thing called fear, and the fear is: to quit wrestling, and that fear I will not give in to, guys. So I'm giving up the fear, I'm giving in to the one thing I know, which is giving up. And giving up will not happen, and giving in I'm gonna give in to the one thing to the one thing I said, my favourite thing on earth: it's the, uh, smile, the appreciation and the applause fans give me."

Rosemary update:

It seems the only person defending Sexy Star is a producer from lucha underground who seems to protected his twitter account for doing that.

That's fucking horrible given how long Rosemary's been working the indies and finally managed to get some attention on herself. I don't even get why Star would ever pull that shit.

Draxal

That's fucking horrible given how long Rosemary's been working the indies and finally managed to get some attention on herself. I don't even get why Star would ever pull that shit.

I guess she thought Rosemary was shooting on her like the rest, but she was clearly wtf is going on.

Top Bottom