• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Draxal

Last night's Triplemania had her defend Reina de Reinas title in a fourway

She retained by doing her armbar finisher on Rosemary

But she legit cranked the finish during the sequence, and immediately after, and likely tore Rosemary's tricep. It wasn't the only stiff, or shoot, part of the match from Sexy Star either, but it was the major injury part

Backstage not only did she not care but Vampiro had to make her apologize. Rosemary says Star even tried to blame her for the injury like she fucked it up

That match was such a complete fucking disaster, with the crappy broken chair. I felt so bad for the other three wrestlers before we even found out that Rosemary got injured.

You mentioned the shoot part, but also what needs to be mentioned that she stood the entire match outside of the ring before the finish after her and shani shot for a bit.

I really don't understand how Sexy Star even got to this position to begin with. She's a shit person obviously, but man she's been a shit wrestler as long as I can remember seeing her. She's terrible on every front. How'd she even get to the point where anyone at all has to deal with this?

Hex

Banned
That match was such a complete fucking disaster, with the crappy broken chair. I felt so bad for the other three wrestlers before we even found out that Rosemary got injured.

You mentioned the shoot part, but also what needs to be mentioned that she stood the entire match outside of the ring before the finish after her and shani shot for a bit.

She was legit chatting with people at ringside while doing her famous version of selling

I really don't understand how Sexy Star even got to this position to begin with. She's a shit person obviously, but man she's been a shit wrestler as long as I can remember seeing her. She's terrible on every front. How'd she even get to the point where anyone at all has to deal with this?

This is just as much about the promotions that were complicit in her behavior as it is about her. Good on Wrestle Circus for speaking out and taking responsibility on their end. Not sure what they saw in her to begin with either.

Because AAA management is worse than her. They pushed her and made her the face of the womens division. And it is not the first time AAA pushes someone with awful wrestling skills and that is an ass and it will be not the last.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

1503813082657oip89.gif

DISf3b7WsAAtOpd.jpg:large

and velvet sky replied to this in a positive manner

Work with me here: why is that funny? Why would 'myspace angles on lockdown' , a variable she has zero control over, qualify her yet, on the other hand, judging her for voting for a self proclaimed sexual assaulter and racist on top of deliberately hurting someone's capability to make a living be funny?

I don't get you sometimes. Maybe I am criminally misinterpreting your posts as of late.

I don't follow what you are asking. She can live her personal life however she wants, her personal choices mean nothing to me.

If you thought I was trying to defend her actions in the ring, that isn't the case at all. What she did was fucked up. And if she gets blackballed because of it, I don't have any problem with that.

I've got much respect for Ryback, he's a total 80's wrestling carny goof and they're a rare breed among the current day starz.

And 😂😂😂 at that Cody Rhodes tweet where he's acting like he's the Undertaker.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People on reddit acting like it matters than Ambrose got the Grand Slam before the rest of the Shield when in reality the reason you even get the Grand Slam is because you're in the midcard long enough to get all the minor titles. Either Rollins or Reigns going after the IC title would be ridiculous at this point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why did Reigns go for the US title after main eventing Wrasslemania tho

I legit think the idea was always so that he could lose it dirty to Jericho because Owens was going to lose the Universal Title before WM. Basically the main event at that point was Owens, Reigns and Rollins and they had squeezed every last possible ounce of blood from Rollins so they had to keep Reigns looking strong with a thing that could lead to Owens/Jericho.

Twin peaks was so incredible last night man :'), I'm really sad it all ends next week.
Game of thrones also has me hyped for the final season, it's going to be a straight up bloodbath.

Hasney

People on reddit acting like it matters than Ambrose got the Grand Slam before the rest of the Shield when in reality the reason you even get the Grand Slam is because you're in the midcard long enough to get all the minor titles. Either Rollins or Reigns going after the IC title would be ridiculous at this point.

Jobber Reigns has lost so many tikes that it wouldn't be ridiculous at all. What's ridiculous is the number of times he loses and gets another shot, especially after attempted murder too.

I just saw how ROH introduced Suzuki as Cody's Open challenge opponent. Just a video in the middle of the show followed by Cody having a tantrum. Pretty lame, that's the kind of stuff you end your show on to hype the crowd

Pikma

Banned
Wait it's gonna be Cody vs Susuki? What the fuck

Remember when I told you guys I wished NJPW had teamed up with a competent promotion instead of fucking ROH?

Wait it's gonna be Cody vs Susuki? What the fuck

Remember when I told you guys I wished NJPW had teamed up with a competent promotion instead of fucking ROH?

Who would they have teamed up with in America? They already tried TNA and we got Okato. LU have their own issues, and they're not going to team with wwf.

No-one else has TV, and ROH always lets the NJPW guys go over.

Pikma

Banned
Who would they have teamed up with in America? They already tried TNA and we got Okato. LU have their own issues, and they're not going to team with wwf.

No-one else has TV, and ROH always lets the NJPW guys go over.
There is no less worse alternative and that's the issue here.

Top Bottom