• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Today I had to smarten up John Cleese, but I don't know if he read it. :/

T1hrJ4r.png

Pikma

Banned
I guess she thought Rosemary was shooting on her like the rest, but she was clearly wtf is going on.
Sexy Star doesn't think, that's the problem and sooner or later all this shit will end up biting her on the ass. She basically behaves like a female Hogan without being anywhere near as much of a draw as Hogan, which is the only reason that orange piece of shit got away with it his whole career, I can assure you Sexy Star won't be the same.

Sexy Star doesn't think, that's the problem and sooner or later all this shit will end up biting her on the ass. She basically behaves like a female Hogan without being anywhere near as much of a draw as Hogan, which is the only reason that orange piece of shit got away with it his whole career, I can assure you Sexy Star won't be the same.

Based on the reactions from other wrestlers today, her career seems to be finished unless she does a complete 180 and begs for forgiveness, even then I don't think that's going to be enough.

Hex

Banned
I guess she thought Rosemary was shooting on her like the rest, but she was clearly wtf is going on.
Don't you dare try and pull that ss was any kind of victim here. Everyone else in the match called her on her shit, and she is trying to play dumb and that she is a victim. This is not her first diva bullshit.

Based on the reactions from other wrestlers today, her career seems to be finished unless she does a complete 180 and begs for forgiveness, even then I don't think that's going to be enough.

Rosemary was just on the record publicly saying Sexy Star had to be dragged to do an apology she clearly didn't want to give. 180 isn't going to be enough degrees, gonna need to be at least a 520

Do you think that Vince thinks that if he has Cena beat Roman that the fans will think they're burying Roman and therefore get behind Roman?

Draxal

I don't ever recall Hogan trying to injure anybody.

I've seen more wrasslers call out Sexy Star for her bullshit in the past day than I've seen for Low Ki in years.

Low Ki's already been blackballed from a bunch of promotions, so a lot of wrestlers don't have to worry about interacting with him

You don't have to wonder about what's going to happen the next time he runs into, say, Suzuki, because he's never allowed in the same building as Suzuki now

Sorry guys I've been out of the loop, I know Sexy Star was an asshole in the past but what did she do now?

Last night's Triplemania had her defend Reina de Reinas title in a fourway

She retained by doing her armbar finisher on Rosemary

But she legit cranked the finish during the sequence, and immediately after, and likely tore Rosemary's tricep. It wasn't the only stiff, or shoot, part of the match from Sexy Star either, but it was the major injury part

Backstage not only did she not care but Vampiro had to make her apologize. Rosemary says Star even tried to blame her for the injury like she fucked it up

Hex

Banned
Jessicka Havok Retweeted
WrestleCircus 🎪‏ @WrestleCircus 7h7 hours ago
More
Replying to @TheSamiCallihan @WeAreRosemary and 8 others
We kept our mouths shut when Sexy Star was unprofessional in our ring and I regret it now.

There is no place in our business for her.

TheLionMarks and 28 others follow
Cody Rhodes‏Verified account @CodyRhodes 2h2 hours ago
More
Sexy Star will never set foot in one of my locker rooms. I hope others follow suit.

William Ospreay liked
Brian Cage‏Verified account @MrGMSI_BCage 7h7 hours ago
More
What Sexystar did @ #TriplemaniaXXV is f'ing ridiculous. Should be fired & banned. Absolutely lost ne ounce of pro courtesy she had from me

Even Virgil chiming in

Virgil‏Verified account @TheRealVirgil 37s38 seconds ago
More
Sexy Star more like Stupid Mark

Tagyhag

Last night's Triplemania had her defend Reina de Reinas title in a fourway

She retained by doing her armbar finisher on Rosemary

But she legit cranked the finish during the sequence, and immediately after, and likely tore Rosemary's tricep. It wasn't the only stiff, or shoot, part of the match from Sexy Star either, but it was the major injury part

Backstage not only did she not care but Vampiro had to make her apologize. Rosemary says Star even tried to blame her for the injury like she fucked it up

Thanks. Jeez, sounds like the Act Yasukawa incident.

Hope she never finds work.

Today I had to smarten up John Cleese, but I don't know if he read it. :/

http://i.imgur.com/T1hrJ4r.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
What the frick, you changed your name?

I'm not sure what the circumstances were but I'd like to believe that as part of turning over a new leaf, you shed your insatiable need to disparage Sting every time the opportunity presented itself.

Arrowgigantic: Sting fan.

Work with me here: why is that funny? Why would 'myspace angles on lockdown' , a variable she has zero control over, qualify her yet, on the other hand, judging her for voting for a self proclaimed sexual assaulter and racist on top of deliberately hurting someone's capability to make a living be funny?

I don't get you sometimes. Maybe I am criminally misinterpreting your posts as of late.

Top Bottom