• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

All this new day awesome news makes me want AW back.

PrIo2.gif

F0fyH.gif

KN9Wv.gif

Because Sting is facing Rollins, I assume Sting will be just about to win when Curtis Axel comes out and interferes in the match, costing Sting the title.

Mahonay

Banned
So the section of the latest Botchamania where it overlays Stone Cold's latest podcast with Xpac, over the original video footage, about his botched finish for the $10,000 match with Razor on RAW, is fucking amazing. I could not stop laughing. I love Sean Waltman so much. He's one of the few guys in the biz that I want to make sure I meet some day.

It starts at about the 9:40 mark https://vimeo.com/137366157

So the section of the latest Botchamania where it overlays Stone Cold's latest podcast with Xpac, over the original video footage, about his botched finish for the $10,000 match with Razor on RAW, is fucking amazing. I could not stop laughing. I love Sean Waltman so much. He's one of the few guys in the biz that I want to make sure I meet some day.

It starts at about the 9:40 mark https://vimeo.com/137366157

Haha. Amazing.

Does anybody know where the video for the Cena Talks Too Much segment is from? The one of him and Kane having a chat, then Kane goes for a chokeslam.

RP912

Banned
So are we going to get a 5 star match with Stang and Rollins? Will Stang be able to catch up with the Seth Kun...

imBask

Banned
why is everyone so excited about Sting? you realize they're giving a TITLE SHOT to a 56 year old has been who had ONE match in WWE and it wasn't that great, and that on a roster FILLED with potential

Xater

why is everyone so excited about Sting? you realize they're giving a TITLE SHOT to a 56 year old has been who had ONE match in WWE and it wasn't that great, and that on a roster FILLED with potential

Where do you see people that are excited? I mostly see people posting dumb gifs, nothing else.

RP912

Banned

Trust me I'm over the Stang hype ever since they crucified him at WM 31. It would be interesting to see a 56 year old man that represented a dead company win the WWE title in 2015.

Kaiterra

Banned
Finally got around to finishing Life is Strange ep. 4 after running into some bugs the first time, and uuuuuuuugh noooooo...!

IQv2l2S.gif

Last week I didn't know this glory existed, but yesterday it was mine. Plus Mexican coke, horchata, and the best sweet corn of the year.

Big Freckle-E, why you gotta cut loose like that? Stay that positive road friend. #CLAPORSNAP

Mahonay

Banned
I'm certainly not. Sting's appearance on RAW got an "oh!..ok" from me. This seems like such a weird feud to be putting Rollins into. Who was asking for this?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm certainly not. Sting's appearance on RAW got an "oh!..ok" from me. This seems like such a weird feud to be putting Rollins into. Who was asking for this?

They're running out of people to attach to Rollins to act like he's a draw

Xater

Not a writing or booking issue at all. Rollins is pure trash.

Yup, their booking stinks.

The only legitimate contender they have right now is Brock, but I doubt they want put the title on him again. They might do something dumb like call Finn u and put him in the main event immediately.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Yup, their booking stinks.

The only legitimate contender they have right now is Brock, but I doubt they want put the title on him again. They might do something dumb like call Finn u and put him in the main event immediately.

Yeah, Reigns and Ambrose are tied up (and he already beat them), he already dealt with Orton and Cena, Brock is still feuding with Undertaker, so I'm not really sure who is there for Rollins to face right now. He's kind of run through the top faces and they haven't built up anybody else to that status.

Top Bottom