• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just listened to Review an Impact, which has announced that it is ending after Bound for Glory/whenever this month DA cancels them.

Anyways they answered an old thread favorite question with an answer that left me LEGIT SHOOK to my core with its cold, hard truth.

The question was, "Who is the lowest person in the WWE card that TNA would throw the world championship on?" and they set the bar for which stars to look for at anyone on the main roster below the Miz.

Before they even answered the question they brought up this point; A member of the 3 Man Band is the challenger for the Bound for Glory main event after only being in the company for around six months. They eventually came up with the answer of Zack Ryder.

Honestly, after thinking about it? They might put the belt on him.

Striker

Ethan Carter III and Drew Galloway deserved more than what they got in the WWE. I don't think Carter even did much of Superstars or Main Event, did he? Galloway got fucked as soon as his GF went haywire and they blamed him for it.

EC3 is built for WWE. I don't know anything of his wrestling but he is a great entertainer. Drew Galloway has an unremarkable look and no charisma to make up for it.

RP912

Banned
EC3 deserves more than just a TNA hand me down. Dude is pretty much holding the dead roach company on his back and not a single care is given. Shame because him being the champion should bring in a spark towards that company, but GFW invasion angles put butts into seats I guess
e5YuU.gif

xTOOLx

Before I forget, one of the funniest moments of BOLA Night 1 was Zack Sabre Jr kicking Nick Jackson's hamstring and Nick yelling, "Ow! You stupid mark!!" before putting the boots to Zack's head.

Will Ric Flair screw Sting over at Night of Champions?

What about bringing the Steiner Brothers back together for a one night only match against the New Day?

I would say EC3 is already as low as you can get, considering he was a developmental guy immediately pushed to the moon in TNA. 3MB at least made it to real TV and PPV once in a while.

klonere

Banned
TNA would 100% put the belt on Ryder, trying to show that they did something with a WWE guy who was so tragically ignored more than 5 years ago!!!!

3MB was fun, but it was all Slater. The others fed off his goofy charm. Outside of it they are nothing, but Slater is still Slater. I don't know why he's not on TV every week.

I'm really liking Until Dawn, friends. about 3 hours in and i'm debating returning it to the Redbox so i can buy it with some Target credit

3MB was fun, but it was all Slater. The others fed off his goofy charm. Outside of it they are nothing, but Slater is still Slater. I don't know why he's not on TV every week.

Where'd Jinder Mahal go, anyway

VoxPop

Has anyone made a linear list of who should be the WWE champion today? Like if you counted all the non title matches and whatnot. I'm guessing it would be HHH?

klonere

Banned
Has anyone made a linear list of who should be the WWE champion today? Like if you counted all the non title matches and whatnot. I'm guessing it would be HHH?

According to Alvarez its Seth Rollins right now, after beating Cena at Summerslam.

Drew absolutely has charisma, and is a damn good wrestler. It'd be a shame if he didn't get another shot.

I want to give him a chance because I liked him in WWE, but his "I am a wrestling fan" promos are the most embarrassing, pandering things in the game right now.

Savitar

Discovery already pulling TNA off over sea channels.

Discovery Communications has begun pulling Impact Wrestling off their schedule for overseas airings. Discovery En Espanol does not have any more episodes of the show listed on their schedule. The show was airing on Saturdays at 1pm but Impact has been replaced with back to back airings of a show called “Curiosity.” TNA had only been on the air in Latin American markets since June.

TNA has also been pulled from the schedule in Romania and Finland on Discovery-owned Eurosport. We also got word that they have been pulled from the Nuvolari channel in Italy.

This is probably a sign of what is to come since the word is that, according to an internal memo sent a few months ago (shared with Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer newsletter), Destination America was exercising their right to use their “opt out” clause in their deal with TNA and they do not plan on airing Impact after September.

Alfredo

I meant to post this earlier, but check out this Finn Bálor alpaca I made.

Bálor retweeted it yesterday, causing my phone to lose function for a while, lol.

How long has Dana Brooke been training?

Just watched the Fatal Fourway from this past nXt, and...she might only be slightly better than Eva.

Says quite a bit that Emma, Becky and Charlotte were able to put on a pretty good match while having to carry her, then the botched ending too.

How long has Dana Brooke been training?

Just watched the Fatal Fourway from this past nXt, and...she might only be slightly better than Eva.

Says quite a bit that Emma, Becky and Charlotte were able to put on a pretty good match while having to carry her, then the botched ending too.

Under a year, I'm pretty sure. And she doesn't even do it full time due to still doing fitness competitions. But I disagree on the 4 way. I thought it was BAD from start to finish, with Charlotte in particular looking lost and having terrible timing the whole match. She's been by far the weakest member of her team and generally anyone in the multi tags. I don't know what the deal is, because she was a pro from day one in NXT.

klonere

Banned

Bálor retweeted it yesterday, causing my phone to lose function for a while, lol.

that was yours? super cool design man, definitely warranting blowing your phone up for :D

Xater

Also I just now realized you are the same guy who ade the Drew and Dr. Tracksuit alpacas. Gotta follow you on Twitter, these guys you make are super cute.

Top Bottom