• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

zmWYg2V.jpg

They're using that for their Twitter cover photo, too.

Gross.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I feel like "boycotting" a game for one reason is kind of dumb. "I like all the things about this item except this one part that is optional, so I'm just not going to buy the thing at all." If you don't like the microtransaction stuff, just don't participate in it. Not buying the game is a vast overreaction IMO. But hey, you are free to spend your money however.

It's a GAF boycott. That basically just means they're going to wait for Black Friday.

Is there anyone who isn't from Europe who likes these shitty PROGRESS titles?

The PROGRESS shield is dumb and cheap looking, but the actual PROGRESS belt is pretty swish;

LAh2C4v.jpg

The nazi staff was silly, it was a fun gimmick and was fitting with the atmosphere of those early PROGRESS shows, but now they've improved production-wise and upgraded to a bigger venue it's time to retire the shield as they did with the staff.

So boots, now that I've experienced British wrestling, whats the best way to see the stuff of those guys? Just finally get progress on demand and go nuts?

Yeah man, Demand PROGRESS is well worth the price; demandprogress.pivotshare.com

Also, I'd recommend checking out Rev Pro - all their shows are available to stream & download on vimeo; https://vimeo.com/revprouk

I'd definitely recommend Summer Sizzler, Ospreay had a MOTYC with Sydal.

imBask

Banned
I know. I just find it funny compared to the character she is playing now.

Why is a great wrestler and reaches all demographics of wrestling fan. A rarity now these days.

she's a boring ass character who will overcome all odds with a boring moveset and a terrible finisher, she's also loved by kids, does that reminds you of anyone?

Sasha is the real face of the divas, and in fact the only divas capable of doing anything decent

The RevPro one was the 3rd in a series and it was 2/3 falls, also Sydal was working slightly as a heel, which was interesting to see.

Oh dope. I will have to check it out.

You need to watch Pentagon Jr. vs Sabre Jr. Everyone flipped out when they heard Sabre's music when Pentagon was in the ring.

Still have chills lol.

Do people not realize that she didn't say that and was quoting someone? And do people not realize that that statement is completely factual and that all companies operate with that principle?

WWE has been doing this stuff for decades in private. Why should they keep all of their charity work private? What is gross about doing GREAT THINGS and getting credit for it? They obviously don't do their charity work just for good PR, since they've been doing all this stuff for nearly 30 years at this point. The more public they are with it, the bigger their work becomes, and the more people are helped. And they get positive PR. I see nothing gross, immoral, or bad whatsoever with any of it.

They could do stuff like Connor's Cure in private, or they can promote it and get a whole lot more people involved and donating, helping more kids. Where is the downside?

I did too, because Seth's already flopped. Where's this "is going to" flop stuff coming from? It's like people don't even watch/read

At least you have the "was he a better champ than Miz" argument to potentially win

Oh wait Miz didn't need a briefcase to main event Mania, and he actually beat Cena the first time damn.gif

guilty as charged

You need to watch Pentagon Jr. vs Sabre Jr. Everyone flipped out when they heard Sabre's music when Pentagon was in the ring.

Still have chills lol.

That's honestly the match I'm most excited about watching, also seeing Reseda react to Marty & Zack's euro-wrassles. Hitting buy as fast as humanly possible once the DVDs are up for pre-order!

Top Bottom