• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

imBask

Banned
This is now how you build a feud. If they fight twice a week there's no payoff at the PPV, it's infuriating that 25 people are paid to make this mistake week after week after week

Colocho

Banned
It funny that last year the tag team division was so bad but now it my favorite division.

When you have the biggest thing in wrestling right now in The New Day and old school perennial favorites in the Dudleyz, you can bet your ass it's the best division.

longest running weekly episodic tv series

Isn't that technically meet the press?

I'm sure that's considered "current affairs" or something.

It's such an absurd thing to promote anyway - who, when making a decision on what to watch, goes "Man, I want something that's been on the air a long, long time based on number of episodes!"

This is now how you build a feud. If they fight twice a week there's no payoff at the PPV, it's infuriating that 25 people are paid to make this mistake week after week after week

No, 25 people are paid to have their ideas rejected and rewritten by a 70 year old man every week.

Kaiterra

Banned
I'm sure that's considered "current affairs" or something.

It's such an absurd thing to promote anyway - who, when making a decision on what to watch, goes "Man, I want something that's been on the air a long, long time based on number of episodes!"

It's a funny contrast to how they're treating Wrestlemania now, too.

Hex

Banned
Lillian Garcia's smile. You can tell she admires these dudes

It has to be a very cool life at times, it is a large family in many ways that you travel with and set up with, pre-show with, eat with.
I mean for those without outside families that they are away from, it has to be very cool.

ghostmind

Here's a Cesaro one for good measure.

qfYPf20.jpg

Even the disaster that was Brawl For All could have made a star had they booked Bart Gunn right coming out of it. Instead they put him in there with fucking Butterbean and killed him. Tournaments work really well on a lot of levels.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
lmao what is with him and the heat against cole, I love it however "cole watch this you little jerk" lol

KingBroly

Banned
Even the disaster that was Brawl For All could have made a star had they booked Bart Gunn right coming out of it. Instead they put him in there with fucking Butterbean and killed him. Tournaments work really well on a lot of levels.

That's still one of the best moments in WWE history. Butterbean knocking him the fuck out.

Fox318

brawl 4 all didn't work because it was a shoot.

so many people got injured

brawl 4 all didn't work because it was a shoot.

so many people got injured

Brawl 4 All as a whole was a disaster. It was designed to get Dr. Death over, but even though it failed spectacularly, they still could have gotten Bart Gunn over with it after he won. They could have pushed him as a legit tough guy.

Top Bottom