• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

Hex

Banned
Charlotte has charisma and personality, but the main roster books her like shit. And Rock's cousin won't get anywhere if she's shit. By that logic, Tamina would be champion right now. Or ever.

I can't agree.
Being Flair's daughter was not enough to get past the Cena's girlfriend wall.
Being Rock's cousin on the otherhand I believe will have enough stroke to get pushed as far as they want.
Charlotte needs to build her own personality up away from the whole "do it with flare" "woooo" "I am Ric Flair's daughter if you didn't know" "Flair's daugher here" thing because if she has personality I do not see it buried behind all of that shit and terrible posing.
She just comes off like someone used to having special treatment, and if they were smart they would heel her up and use it to her advantage.

Anth0ny

RpFswwx.jpg

It has to be deflating to spend years creating a new persona and solo run just to return back to a tag gimmick you left 10 years ago.

True. But it must be nice to make some money and actually get paid on time. I LOVE the bully ray character though and wish he would implement it some into the Bubba persona.

I can't agree.
Being Flair's daughter was not enough to get past the Cena's girlfriend wall.
Being Rock's cousin on the otherhand I believe will have enough stroke to get pushed as far as they want.
Charlotte needs to build her own personality up away from the whole "do it with flare" "woooo" "I am Ric Flair's daughter if you didn't know" "Flair's daugher here" thing because if she has personality I do not see it buried behind all of that shit and terrible posing.
She just comes off like someone used to having special treatment, and if they were smart they would heel her up and use it to her advantage.

On the main roster, she is produced to embrace the fact that she is Flair's daughter and mention it all the time. In NXT, where she was allowed to be her own person, she shined. "Cena's girlfriend wall"? Wtf are you talking about. It's a near certainty that Charlotte is winning at NoC, as has been the plan from the beginning. And being Rock's cousin won't mean anything if she sucks. This is not a Roman situation. They ran from the Rock relationship until they felt they had to point it out. They won't use it with her to push her to the top unless she's good enough for it. Which remains to be seen.

Top Bottom