• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

KissVibes

Banned
I know I shouldn't but I enjoy how much PTP razzle the shit out of Byron. They always seem super close to say he's afraid of black people.

NastyBook

New Day loses the belts @ NoC, get them back at Survivor Series? The pop off in ATL would be spectacular.

Xavier with the sick save.

SAVE THE TABLES!

On the main roster, she is produced to embrace the fact that she is Flair's daughter and mention it all the time. In NXT, where she was allowed to be her own person, she shined. "Cena's girlfriend wall"? Wtf are you talking about. It's a near certainty that Charlotte is winning at NoC, as has been the plan from the beginning. And being Rock's cousin won't mean anything if she sucks. This is not a Roman situation. They ran from the Rock relationship until they felt they had to point it out. They won't use it with her to push her to the top unless she's good enough for it. Which remains to be seen.

Charlotte was non-stop Flair shit for the last like...6 months of her NXT run. Her portrayal on Raw right now is exactly how it was on NXT after she lost the title. Anyone thinking that is a "Raw sucks, NXT rulz" thing obviously wasn't watching NXT since February.

jred2k

Does Sting know how to hack Instagram? I'm starting to think he hacked Zahra's feed to get her fired so Seth won't be able to concentrate on their match.

Top Bottom