• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

Charlotte was non-stop Flair shit for the last like...6 months of her NXT run. Her portrayal on Raw right now is exactly how it was on NXT after she lost the title. Anyone thinking that is a "Raw sucks, NXT rulz" thing obviously wasn't watching NXT since February.

If that happened, I guess I just wasn't seeing it. It definitely wasn't to the degree of what it is on Raw. She has had the feud with Dana for the past few months and I don't remember her doing a promo about Flair during any of it. But maybe I'm just missing it.

Ithil

So is there where Stephanie emasculates Rollins and tells him how HHH is better than him and he should learn his place, blah blah?

If that happened, I guess I just wasn't seeing it. It definitely wasn't to the degree of what it is on Raw. She has had the feud with Dana for the past few months and I don't remember her doing a promo about Flair during any of it. But maybe I'm just missing it.

Yes, it was definitely to the degree that it is on Raw. Whooos, struts, Flair Flops, all the chops, mentioning Ric. It's exactly the same.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love Stephanie and charity. If you hate either of these, you're shit in my book.

Fox318

Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority Authority

Top Bottom