• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I am not game going digital with Nintendo, they just don't get online, they seem to be able to fuck everything up, including your account.

I feel they're less likely to fuck me over than sony and MS.

i.e. they'll allow me to keep what I bought next generation.

so i've gone all digital with nintendo.
it's tied to my NNID.
you do have an account.

you're all just stupid heads.

so i've gone all digital with nintendo.
it's tied to my NNID.
you do have an account.

you're all just stupid heads.

I don't trust any of them. Thankfully none of the consoles have a software line-up worth caring about so i don't have to make that decision yet. I'll buy a wii U when smash bros releases and i'll be getting a retail version.

hamchan

Nintendo has done nothing to indicate they'll let you keep the games. Considering how they've been handling Virtual Console, isn't it the opposite?

While on Sony platforms I can buy a game once and play it on PS3, Vita and PS4.

At the end of the day it's a 2 party system!

Also

BngGPflCYAAkdy_.jpg

Because their next console will be 2 WiiU's duct taped together, allowing for easy emulation?

Shaneus

Bahaha. I remember PlayNow! The forums got renamed didn't they? Can't remember what it changed too.
There was a mass exodus from PN to a site called The Games Ranch, created when one of the lead guys on the forum went kinda mental and lost his shit. It was heavily WoW-focused for ages before completely dying in the arse.

I really enjoy being on GR. It's like a more free-flowing, expanded, slightly more lawless AusGAF :)

Fuck me an X1 would be so awesome right about now Adam!

Coincidentally I know 2 Adam's that own X1's. They both love the fuck out of them.

Also when I ordered my PS4 the other week it was like, 1pm on Friday. Since Dick Smith use AAE it turned up on my doorstep at 9am on Monday! Fucking love AAE. Fuck Toll. They suck.

Hoping for that, else digital from US PSN.

I hate you and your awesome internettttttttttttttttttt

(also hope you got a new HDD in that PS4!)

I would probably dick around with the Kinect Fitness app and not play anything. Don't want Titanfall, don't play Racing games. Ryse is too pricey to pick up given its mediocre reception.

It's hardly awesome. But unltd. so I can download any number of games no matter the size (Wolf is 40gb). Don't really see the point of a hdd upgrade, especially now that you can copy saved gameplay videos to usb.

Large game sizes mainly. Can you copy to external hard drives yet or just USB sticks?

It's another U-turn by MS, after endlessly claiming that kinect was core to the xbone experience blah blah blah, now they remove it because their product isn't selling.

Why would consumers believe anything they have to say? I hope they sell the brand to Apple or something.

senahorse

Ha, Watch Dogs for PS4 900P (even worse for Xbone at 792P) and 30FPS, oh how so many people were fooled into thinking it was going to be 1080P/60, that's almost as funny as Microsoft's Kinect backflip.

Omikron

Ha, Watch Dogs for PS4 900P (even worse for Xbone at 792P) and 30FPS, oh how so many people were fooled into thinking it was going to be 1080P/60, that's almost as funny as Microsoft's Kinect backflip.
and I assume looks nothing like the 'target renders'

Quasar

And I guess it will be terrible on my PC too given my video card is on the ps4 range.

I'll admit I'm a bit surprised its not 1080p30. That's all I ever really expected. Seems like again you see devs making stupid choices all because they want eye candy. Theres no reason the game couldn't be 1080p30 even on the xbone. Just choose the right graphics settings.

Going to be amused comparing this to second son.

Quasar

It's another U-turn by MS, after endlessly claiming that kinect was core to the xbone experience blah blah blah, now they remove it because their product isn't selling.

Why would consumers believe anything they have to say? I hope they sell the brand to Apple or something.

That's pretty disappointing imo . What next a tablet less wiiu?

senahorse

Considering the advertising for playstation stated 1080p and 60fps. What say you on truth in advertising?

wd_photoshopdcc1y.png

It wasn't that misleading was it?

edit: lol, I should read look at what I post, this is an edited version :p

edit2: here is the original

ZdkIoQf.png

Bit of a woopsy.

senahorse

Indeed it is, you don't really know how a game is going to be until the day it comes out. Look at all the mystery that was surrounding Dark Souls 2.

Quasar

I wonder why the late change. I'd hardly think ubi would be able to keep Sony in the dark. I guess this was part of the whole delay.

Rizzi

Well, I'm pretty boned.
Unemployed, worked out a plan with my JSA to start Open Universities in June as an approved activity, and now I'll be forced to do the work for the dole shit instead.
Not like I had already applied or anything. Nope. Not me.

senahorse

I am interested in the Kinect as well, don't get all the hate personally. But like PS4 I won't be buying one till the library is solid, or I get a really good deal like I did with the Wii-U, and like the Wii-U it will probably sit in a box collecting dust.

Looks like the Kinect-less Xbone is gonna be $500 in Australia, cheaper than the PS4. Drop the price to what it always should have been please Sony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom