• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
RHdUa06.jpg

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/eve...ontent=solus&utm_medium=email&utm_source=COTD

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console | Free Shipping | $469.00

Provided by Dick Smith, shipped from Dick Smith, $20 voucher is for Catchoftheday.com.au only.

Jintor

the problem is that satire and reality are merging, 60% of those articles are indistinguishable from actual buzzfeed/clickbait content

Dead Man

I get my fill of OT GAF for the day once I read 3 depressing threads, after that I can't go back in for 24 hours!

Lucky it got bumped and today was a happy day :)

Well that's where you are going wrong. You need to disable the program that automatically opens those threads for you :) I don't read any of that shit unless I am in the mood.

I was up at like 5am and jumped on Big W website. For some reason they had this Wii U bundle for $24. Christmas laybys only but still, $24!

Disappeared shortly after I finished my transaction. I wonder if they'll honour it. They took the first payment already

screw withdrawals, if I don't stop drinking, I won't get a hangover. One episode a week for the next 40 weeks should lead straight into next season

HBOphoto.jpg

edit: they all look so young
and full of life.

Quasar

Seem to recall some Nintendo deal where if you bought MK8 you got some other game free. Was that in Australia/still going/what was the fine print?

Jintor

You gotta register on club nintendo and there's some other guff too. Don't recall what exactly. Oh, and the free game is a download code, so you better have hdd space

If its on that 179$ Kmart deal it doesn't start till the 26th.
Woohoo! Even better!

I don't suppose the Skylanders stuff goes for very much on eBay? Are the figures cross-compatible with the games on other systems? I know Skylanders is popular and all, but it doesn't really excite me and my son is waaaaaay too young for video games.

Woohoo! Even better!

I don't suppose the Skylanders stuff goes for very much on eBay? Are the figures cross-compatible with the games on other systems? I know Skylanders is popular and all, but it doesn't really excite me and my son is waaaaaay too young for video games.

All the figures are CrossPlay with platforms.

Series 1 figures work with all 3 released games.
Series 2 figures work with Giants & Swapforce.
Series 3 figures work with Swapforce only.

The exclusive figure used to go for $50+. Now it goes for about $20. The regular starter pack goes for $40 brand new instores.

It's a great game!!!

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter!

$20 off $50 orders at Woolworths, might still work! Getting pumped so keep trying.

Make an account, make sure to put in your Everyday Rewards number in your account OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

Then put in 8E4906 code at the trolley. Then after trying that 50 times and it finally works put in 8DDC7G code and try that 50 times until it works and huzzah! $50 worth of food/booze for $30 posted to your door!

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter!

$20 off $50 orders at Woolworths, might still work! Getting pumped so keep trying.

Make an account, make sure to put in your Everyday Rewards number in your account OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

Then put in 8E4906 code at the trolley. Then after trying that 50 times and it finally works put in 8DDC7G code and try that 50 times until it works and huzzah! $50 worth of food/booze for $30 posted to your door!
This sounds an awful lot like stealing...

Oh shit! I might have to buy it now. Is catchoftheday trust worthy? Never used it but that deal is super tempting.

It's not a scam site or anything bad. Sometimes they sell shit products or gouge you with (slow) shipping though. It's dependent on where they're sourcing it from. This is Dick Smith w/ free shipping iirc so you'll be fine.

Darklord

Banned
It's not a scam site or anything bad. Sometimes they sell shit products or gouge you with (slow) shipping though. It's dependent on where they're sourcing it from. This is Dick Smith w/ free shipping iirc so you'll be fine.

I'm trying to save for my overseas trip, you're killing me here!

...but if I don't buy it at that price then I'm practically losing money.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
It's starting to feel like the same games have been on sale for 2 years now.

The issue with steam sales is that they now have daily and weekly sales, which makes the large event like summer pointless. I've seen the witcher 2 on sale more times than I can remember.

So every game feels like it's been on sale 10 times before. Plus it's always the same games on sake during the larger events, it's now just really boring.

Always surprises me how many threads we go through on gaf though once the sale starts. It can't be that exciting for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom