• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
#teamblue

I don't get it. It's pretty much completely random and seems a silly idea to me. But, gotta introduce new mechanics each time I guess.

I think that would actually be higher than what I individually sold my excess cards for at the end of the previous sale. I think I made, like, $0.60 off of the last sale.

Living large.

JMizzlin

For a Friday morning at 9:50am Nintendo Support is pretty damn excellent. After hearing horror stories I was pretty worried.

Forgot to take unlink my NNID from my previous console before I got my new one and got through to a rep within minutes, who is now going to get backend to unlink it AND maintain the downloaded game I had on my account.

jambo

Huzzah! None of us shall be stigmatized by having a Shaneus on their team!!

#teamnoshaneus
#teambringingtheworldtogether

GfVx8l8.png

Quasar

So couldn't give a shit about Steam sales these days #teamdontgiveafuck

Heh.

I haven't looked yet, but I still have games from 2-3 steam sales ago that I haven't even touched yet. I think I'm worn out spending money on games because of good deals that I might never play anyway.

Shaneus

Heh.

I haven't looked yet, but I still have games from 2-3 steam sales ago that I haven't even touched yet. I think I'm worn out spending money on games because of good deals that I might never play anyway.
That's pretty much my reasoning. Unless there's something I know I'll play right away, then there's no point in getting it... and given how busy I am currently, I doubt I could play *anything* immediately. Ergo, fuck the sale ;)

Ashtrax

Haven't you peeps worked out yet... Steam Sales ARE the game! Especially since the mini-challenges and cards were introduced.

Clearly my #TeamRed is not so enthused.

Either way, just looking at the discounts, they're pretty horrid at the most part. Now the GOG sale that was on last night... Awesome stack of classics picked up.

Stackboy

Steam sale, where the same games that have been on sale before are on sale again.

0 fucks given

You guys never add new games to your wishlists? About 80% of the games on mine are already on special for the sale, just going to see if they drop even further. Most of those games I've added after the Xmas sale.

#teamred

YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

YEAH TEAM RED!!

I caved and bought Nuclear Throne at full price. I watch too many videos of daily runs not to.

Dryk

You guys never add new games to your wishlists? About 80% of the games on mine are already on special for the sale, just going to see if they drop even further. Most of those games I've added after the Xmas sale.
Every time I see a game that looks interesting I add it to my wishlist... which has recently passed 110 games

Omikron

I culled mine back to nothing. And just added stuff I really wanted. Never know if you fluke being one of the 30 winners on team purple.

Finally picked up Torchlight 2 earlier today. Will probably get Volgarr the Viking if it hits 75% off. Otherwise I have pretty much everything I want on Steam.

#teampurple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom