• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazunta

AusGAF said:
$179 WiiU

Lego Crackdown

pI_0ORzZ_400x400.jpeg

Rlan

Not free on WP8 store :(. On another note loved your Jetpack talk at QUT a few months back Rlan, but you shouldn't swear in front of little kids :p

Haha, I tried not to :p Right now we're trying our darndest to make things work across platforms better.

Rlan, why do you hate Android users?

Band Stars just came out! It's really hard to release on so many devices at one time. This sale is an iOS sale due to reasons that'll pop up on Friday.

3DSXL is $200 at Toys R Us

WW HD was great.
also $53. For me, its the best game on the system after Mario 3D world and WWHD.
http://www.ozgameshop.com/wii-u-games/lego-city-undercover-game-wii-u

It's Lego Crackdown
$53? Damn. I only pay that much for a Day One release damnit Clive >.>

No idea why but I bought an xbone controller from that dick smith deal. Not sure how I feel about it yet but so far I'm noticing its unnecessarily clicky. My right bumper especially. I thought it was something about this new controller but I checked my 360 one and the bumpers are clicky as hell too. I was planning to finally finish MK9's story mode but the drivers don't seem to work on it for some reason
They are indeed clicky. I don't like them. I don't like the X1 controller as much as I had hoped. At least they fixed the dpad.

geLczaw.png

It's all gotta go! All of Halfbrick's games have been switched to free for a limited time! Never picked up Fish Out Of Water or Colossatron? Now's your chance!

Fruit Ninja / HD
Jetpack Joyride
Fruit Ninja: Puss In Boots / HD
Age of Zombies
Monster Dash
Fish Out Of Water
Colossatron
<insert obligatory "why not android" post here>

:)

Band Stars just came out! It's really hard to release on so many devices at one time. This sale is an iOS sale due to reasons that'll pop up on Friday.

YOU GOING IOS EXCLUSIVE?!?! >.<

senahorse

I think I may go back to the dark side of iOS for my next phone, later this year. I love WP8 but there are too many instances of "get this app on iOS or Android", I am not a fan of Android either so I guess Apple it is.

Shaneus

I'm still not unhappy with my decision to stick with my 4S. I'd get a 5C as an upgrade but they don't make them in white, fucking idiots.

Huh, I wonder what CliffyB is shitting on GAF today for

Letting his aggression out I guess.

Also it's the cool, hip thing to do. GAF has gotten too popular for the cool kids these days.

Also maybe he's bored and can't find his direction in life yet now that he's out of Epic.

Plus his comments towards Corrinne Yu were pretty stupid so he's not in the best mindset right now.

Deeku

Are you in a PAL region? If not, go local. I hate missing out on US deals because I bought mu AU wii U with me to the States.
I'm in Hong Kong which is...regionless lol. Like, all the shops here just import US or Japanese consoles and mark them up by 10-15% meaning consoles rarely go on sale for cheap. Games are somehow slightly cheaper here tho, so yeah having an AU unit may not make a lot of sense.

Stackboy

It's all gotta go! All of Halfbrick's games have been switched to free for a limited time! Never picked up Fish Out Of Water or Colossatron? Now's your chance!

Grabbed the rest of the ones I didn't have already, thanks!

I downloaded Jetpack Joyride in January of last year and I'm still playing it.

Shaneus

Oh. Good luck to him. Pretty much completely over his shitshow now, it's been a while since he's been worthy of a blip on the radar.

At least someone like Carmack does it right, rather than try to showboat with some ridiculous comment (whatever that may have been).

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg I fucking hate it when I have an itch for some beastly metal music but can never find the right thing to scratch that itch. Friggin irritating >_<

EDIT: All good! Stumbled onto Meantime by Helmet. Perfection. So good. :)

Turned 30 today and woke up with a hang over. Unfortunately I had to spend most of the day at a conference.

Congrats! Jesus you people are old o_O

Tommy DJ

AKG Q701s for ~$175 shipped. A serious bargain for a good pair of open backed headphones and more than half the price of what most Australian retailers are selling them for.

I don't really like AKG stuff but for that price, I can probably sell it for more than that on eBay or Gumtree if I really don't like them.

Danoss

Fuck yeah NSW finally win a series after 8 years.

Dat Jarryd Hayne ending running into the crowd.

Fuck yeah, NSW!

Not the most exciting match overall, but goddamn it's good to have a series win. If anyone deserves it, it's Hayne, he's been awesome every game.

Omikron

What a fucking incredible game... it is just a pity that Australia couldn't finish the Dutch off when they had the chance.

Also, I must say the difference between 6-12 months ago and now is night and day by comparison. Can just imagine what Australia could have done had they not had Osieck sucking the soul out of the side and giving so many vanity caps to aged players and also many of what would be first choice players out injured.

Wife can't go grab it for you VKS?

Nah won't be cheaper than the Dick Smith deals.

Especially when Dick Smith's eBay store has/had 20% off lol

Assuming they don't jack prices up for Sunday, I'll be able to get a postage inclusive XBO w/ Kinect for 446.25

Considering Dick Smith deal ends tonight and they don't have any XBOs in stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom