• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this for the longest time but Iggy Azalea is much better than Pop, sorry Holy.

oh my god
sacrilege
you know I like that song Problem but I cut out the iggy part

dumbfirstname dumblastname has the best voice but the weirdest everything else
I'm so used to people using silly variations of his name that the last time I saw it written properly I didn't realise it was actually right until the second time I read it.

relevant
A Linguist Explains the Rules of Summoning Benedict Cumberbatch
Bandicoot Cabbagepatch

Thanks dinopoke & friends for the Payday 2 fun! Enjoyed learning the levels, even if that Hard 3 day one was way too dependent on luck

Also I now know to pay attention to the instructions while cooking meth lol

I think I might get a 32gb card for vita. It took me waaaaay to long to decide what to delete in order to clear the fridge for FFX... like, I'm totally not even gonna play most of them, but I kinda just like the idea of having stuffff on my vita:/

Dude, even with a 64GB card I'm tearing my hair out thinking of what to cut to fit FF 10 HD!

(cutting Crash 1-3 and FF 5-9) :(

Hurry up with the 256GB cards Sony!

I've received an invite for the One plus one 64GB black edition, anyone interested? They can't ship it to AU yet and I'm really not going to bother having it shipped to a mail forward agent, nor do I want a 5.5" screen phone unless it's the Nexus 6.

New humble 2K bundle is awesome.

$1 gives you:

Bioshock
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness 2

$5.32 gets you above 3 PLUS:

Bioshock 2
Mafia 2
Spec Ops The Line

Pay $20 to also unlock:

Bioshock Infinite
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Worth getting even if you own all the games.

PM me if anyone wants steam key to Mafia 2.

I'd hate to be a fugitive Nazi hiding from justice in Brazil today of all days

yx8rf5xi1nxfowzkptjh.gif

My son appears to have a little crush on Ana from Frozen. We bought the Blu ray to see what all the fuss was about and he can't get enough of her. He smiles and claps whenever she's onscreen.

Also, Wii U question: how is it with media compatibility? I'll be heading back to work today and it'd be nice to watch my shows on the TV again rather than resorting to a laptop or having to watch scheduled, forced fullscreen SD basic Foxtel transmitted to each room over split coax (it's awful).

That 2K bundle is pretty great. I paid a lot more than $1 for those games. I also haven't played most of them >_<

I've received an invite for the One plus one 64GB black edition, anyone interested? They can't ship it to AU yet and I'm really not going to bother having it shipped to a mail forward agent, nor do I want a 5.5" screen phone unless it's the Nexus 6.

PM me if anyone wants steam key to Mafia 2.
I really want my next phone to be a 1+1 but like you said, not shipping here. Can't really afford it atm either :(

My son appears to have a little crush on Ana from Frozen. We bought the Blu ray to see what all the fuss was about and he can't get enough of her. He smiles and claps whenever she's onscreen.

Also, Wii U question: how is it with media compatibility? I'll be heading back to work today and it'd be nice to watch my shows on the TV again rather than resorting to a laptop or having to watch scheduled, forced fullscreen SD basic Foxtel transmitted to each room over split coax (it's awful).

Yup, Ana is the superior sister.

Also WiiU doesn't do Plex. That hurts. That really hurts me.

it's because her hair is godlike
Blondes do get the lion's share of the attention, I suppose.
Because she has the big musical number and the superior outfit (though the marketing is all around the ice dress rather than her coronation getup so I guess that point doesn't really count...)
Actually, you might be on to something. The fact that she has blonde hair and blue eyes mean that they can dress her in various bright shades of blue. You can do a lot with blue and it's more popular for girls' costumes, whereas Ana, being ginger, is given a lot of greens and earthy tones. While nice, they're very specific and don't sell a ton.

Basically you can sell a lot more princess costumes and soundtracks by focusing on Elsa rather than on the actual heroine of the story.

Darren870

Thanks all for the help. I'll be sure to arrive 2 hours before then. And Darren if you have any discounts you won't use yourself you think I can use then feel free to send them my way anytime!

Have loads of discount codes! But nothing that I can see for German to Italy. The one I have is from flights leaving out of the UK.

Sorry mate.

I'll keep an eye out. When you booking the flight?

Oh wow, extend the meet up to Melbourne for a night out on the town... :D

Actually he had a pars defect which is a chronic degeneration of the spine... which was probably exacerbated by a knee to the back but yeah world cup jokes.

elektrixx

Banned
Driving through or resident? Where about you breakdown?
I regularly work here. NRMA should be here in a sec.

I'm on Industrial Drive in East Mayfield, around where OneSteel is.

Certainly not the worst place to break down. A few k's more and I'd be right in the shit.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag

what are you trying to do?

my laptop broke a month ago, i've been doing nothing but watching shows on the wii u, youtube works great (and most other streaming sites).

iview now works really well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom