• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you trying to do?

my laptop broke a month ago, i've been doing nothing but watching shows on the wii u, youtube works great (and most other streaming sites).

iview now works really well too.
I'm sharing the WiFi with like 400 other people, so streaming is out. I was hoping to watch movie files off the HDD.

Dryk

Ugh I feel shitty now. My family went to a psychic today and decide to recount every single thing they said back to me when I got home. After about 5-8 minutes of me sending the hardest "I don't care" signals of my life I snapped and yelled at them for a bit.

Apparently my tolerance has a very definite limit and it's bugging me.

elektrixx

Banned
Good to hear. What happened?

According to NRMA, I got some slightly dodgy fuel this morning. I only needed half a tank of fuel to be full. If I filled up from near empty at Shell I'd need to get my petrol drained. Luckily the other half of the tank is good enough to pull the rest through.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
2nd non annual Radgaf meetup official list thingy (had to steal that Dead Man :p)

Where:
The elephant. Off Rundle St, Adelaide.

When:
September 20th 2014

Who:

Going-
Dead Man
Lucian Cat

Maybe-
Dryk

Join us peeps.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Ugh I feel shitty now. My family went to a psychic today and decide to recount every single thing they said back to me when I got home. After about 5-8 minutes of me sending the hardest "I don't care" signals of my life I snapped and yelled at them for a bit.

Apparently my tolerance has a very definite limit and it's bugging me.

You should try living with my family. :p

Rizzi

Blergh. I bought a shitty third party wii remote from EB Games last week.
It already stopped working. Any idea where I can find a first party wii remote for cheap that isn't ebay? :p

Fuck people on eBay who buy CD keys then put through PayPal disputes claiming that I never sent them the physical card.
Fuck selling things on eBay. So easy to get screwed over.

Which is why I like being the buyer! About to lodge a complaint against Dick Smith if I don't get my gift card by the end of the week. Been going on a month now >_<

Blergh. I bought a shitty third party wii remote from EB Games last week.
It already stopped working. Any idea where I can find a first party wii remote for cheap that isn't ebay? :p

eBay ones are good! I was meant to find my link wasn't I :/

This is the dude I got my stash from last year!

Destiny Ghost Edition went up on EB for $200. And it still sold out.

thirstpusv0.gif

Fredescu

And then lemme know what you think :)

I don't know much about video games, but I like this video game. Feels Mirrors Edge-ish in terms of rewarding you for keeping your momentum up, and makes you want to replay it to get better at it. I would probably pay real actual money for a full game of this nature.

JMizzlin

Pst, heads up to anyone wanting a Ghost edition of Destiny.

JB HiFi online at 9am AEST. $198.

pls sell them out so I don't succumb and get it

Gazunta

I don't know much about video games, but I like this video game. Feels Mirrors Edge-ish in terms of rewarding you for keeping your momentum up, and makes you want to replay it to get better at it. I would probably pay real actual money for a full game of this nature.

Yay! Thanks for playing it!

So this is the KS you've been teasing?

Totally in. Best of luck to all the girls and guy(s?) at Disparity!

Yessir. NEXT WEEK OMG PANIC STATIONSSSS

Today's shaping up to be incredibly surreal in a good way.

tumblr_lbad6heudJ1qdoghio1_500.png

Tell me moooooooorrrrreeeeee

JMizzlin

I did this and I guess I will keep it shrinkwrapped and see how low the normal edition goes at DSE.

I just woke up and was surprised to see there's still plenty available. I guess they just haven't marketed it well. I ordered due to elusiveness but I really want the digital edition and this will no doubt arrive after launch day so think I'll trade the copy in. Decisions decisions.

I just woke up and was surprised to see there's still plenty available. I guess they just haven't marketed it well. I ordered due to elusiveness but I really want the digital edition and this will no doubt arrive after launch day so think I'll trade the copy in. Decisions decisions.

Apparently JB only have 150 copies in total to sell. I think a lot of Australian fans saw the $130 edition at EB and assumed that Australia wasn't getting the Ghost edition so ordered that instead. I can't believe I am preordering a videogame in 2014 though. Jesus christ something must be wrong with me. Something to do with playing Bungie's Myth back in 1999 I guess.

JMizzlin

Apparently JB only have 150 copies in total to sell. I think a lot of Australian fans saw the $130 edition at EB and assumed that Australia wasn't getting the Ghost edition so ordered that instead. I can't believe I am preordering a videogame in 2014 though. Jesus christ something must be wrong with me. Something to do with playing Bungie's Myth back in 1999 I guess.

Woah, didn't realize it was that small. Tell me about it, last special edition I got was the Reach Legendary edition (I just have an affinity for Bungie, I suppose) and I vowed never to buy one again. Ah well. Destiny looks fun as.

Pst, heads up to anyone wanting a Ghost edition of Destiny.

JB HiFi online at 9am AEST. $198.

pls sell them out so I don't succumb and get it

Really, really appreciated this post. Snapped one up just then in total shock that they are not all gone already (im in WA and just woke up).

I had given up on getting it because any local EB was only selling to level 4's.

kyser73

Good new everyone!

I was offered (and accepted) a job today!

Now my plans of building an Elite-playing uber rig can start to take shape...after nursery, rent, buying a second car for work, food, bills...

JMizzlin

Really, really appreciated this post. Snapped one up just then in total shock that they are not all gone already (im in WA and just woke up).

I had given up on getting it because any local EB was only selling to level 4's.

You're welcome :) got wind of it yesterday afternoon and saw no marketing so thought I'd share the love.

Axiom

My EB rang and was all, "we're only getting two, want one?".

Until the phone call I thought they weren't coming out down here as I'd assumed they couldn't possibly have sold out that quickly everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom