• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank the Desert Lager from Mildura brewery tonight and was surprised how amazing it was. Full flavor yet not overly bitter, very refreshing and just felt like I could drink that with anything.

Any other beers that are similar to the Desert lager?

Fredescu

I have a rare "boys night in" tonight, so based on some past DeathJr and Cods posts I got some Mildura Honey Wheat Beer and some Feral Hop Hog IPA, among some others. Looking forward to giving them a try!

If I buy CS Go I bet everyone stops playing it, happens with all the PC games I grab :(

Also that DSE code worked last night, was free delivery regardless so not sure why it didn't work!

$399 PS4 locally? Yes you can!

10404065_894662083894531_7523795727255801958_n.png

Available from 10am tomorrow - DSE ebay store.

I have a rare "boys night in" tonight, so based on some past DeathJr and Cods posts I got some Mildura Honey Wheat Beer and some Feral Hop Hog IPA, among some others. Looking forward to giving them a try!

Nice, hope you like them.

Dead Man

$399 PS4 locally? Yes you can!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/p526x296/10404065_894662083894531_7523795727255801958_n.png[IMG]

Available from 10am tomorrow - DSE ebay store.

Nice, hope you like them.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that is awfully tempting.

Edit: Also, this is on next month apparently.

[quote="Lucian Cat, post: 123282728"]2nd non annual Radgaf meetup official list thingy

Where:
The elephant. Off Rundle St, Adelaide.

When:
September 20th 2014

Who:

Going-
Dead Man
Lucian Cat
Mr Tone
Jambo
Frawdder

Maybe-
Dryk
Vormund
friend of Lucian's

Join us peeps.
I may or may not be drunkely visiting [URL="http://www.sanchurro.com/menu-retail"] this place[/URL] afterwards. All are welcome to join me[/QUOTE]

Deeku

Fez is pretty neat, still don't like that fish dude tho

Also I needed a new charger for my macbook and whooooa pricey:/

People in white clothes with a large white unmarked vehicle are at the house that had the car bomb a few months ago. There was a short disturbance around 8am.

Cerity

RIP to my roccat kone[+] :(.

Turned on my computer this morning, wasn't working, unplugged it and plugged it back in, device error. Tried it on another computer, same thing. :( 2 good years of service with nary a trouble until now.

Using my old and half working logitech G5 in the meantime.

Sennheiser Momentums for $135 (plus $5 postage) from Dick Smith's eBay store today if you have one of those Big Sunday vouchers (I don't?).

They're usually $360-$399, so not a bad saving.

Edit: Or maybe the eBay store already shows the discounted price? In that case it's $170. Still not bad.

Edit 2: Looks like the Dick Smith code is CDICKSMITH20 ... Dunno if it works for everyone but you have to pay with PayPal.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Sennheiser Momentums for $135 (plus $5 postage) from Dick Smith's eBay store today if you have one of those Big Sunday vouchers (I don't?).

Edit: Or maybe the eBay store already shows the discounted price? In that case it's $170. Still not bad.

Edit 2: Looks like the Dick Smith code is CDICKSMITH20 ... Dunno if it works for everyone but you have to pay with PayPal.
Cheers, I've been in the market for a new set.

Just note with the Momentums that there are actually two models - an on-ear model and an over-ear, which has bigger cups and tends to cost more. Can't speak for the on-ears personally, but the over-ears are really great.

Just note with the Momentums that there are actually two models - an on-ear model and an over-ear, which has bigger cups and tends to cost more. Can't speak for the on-ears personally, but the over-ears are really great.
Ahh, thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I thought they were the over ears...

Woo! Home finally! No good DSE deal for me sadly, already own a PS4 and the games were cheaper on Friday. Ordered Diablo!

OT: My typing lags at random times! What's the cause of that? Only just turned the PC on a few minutes ago!

People in white clothes with a large white unmarked vehicle are at the house that had the car bomb a few months ago. There was a short disturbance around 8am.
Doesn't sound promising....

Ahh, thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I thought they were the over ears...

Just cchecked and they say on-ear.

r1chard

Wow, that's a fantastic price for an amazing sound. I paid just over $400 a year and a half ago for mine. No regrets :)

Edit: the ones in the ebay photo look slightly different to mine, and mine do go over my ears, not on...

Fredescu

OT: My typing lags at random times! What's the cause of that? Only just turned the PC on a few minutes ago!

I've had a dying HDD do that. Check your SMART status thing? Could also be some dodgy background app going haywire. Use msconfig to disable startup apps and see if it still does it.

Hmmm the price is pretty good for a PS4 but I am still waiting on games. Destiny is sort of tempting, but Bloodborne will probably be the first game I need.

If there' a Destiny bundle for $400 I think I would fold.

The term Headphones is derived from two words: Head and Phon. The term phon is a unit of loudness. Therefore, headphones are designed to deliver a unit of loudness specifically for delivery into the head. The term speaker - shortened from the term loudspeaker - is a device designed to deliver sound to a level that can be hear by numerous people, much like an orator (i.e. speaker).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom