• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do with a Brisgaf meetup, but it would have to be post-wedding, October.

Soundwave lineup is really good, but unfortunately I have a wedding to pay for. Would love to see Faith No More again, Soundgarden and The Aquabats are great live.

I'm keen for Faith No More, Soundgarden, and Antemasque (new Omar/Cedric/Mars Volta band). Is there anyone else I should be excited about on day 1? I'm old and out of touch.

Will check out The Aquabats.

Dead Man

I'm keen for Faith No More, Soundgarden, and Antemasque (new Omar/Cedric/Mars Volta band). Is there anyone else I should be excited about on day 1? I'm old and out of touch.

WHAT? No shit? Might have to go.

I hope Faith No More do a sideshow and I have time to go. Would be fucking incredible to see them!

Saw them on the Angel Dust tour, it was pretty fucking awesome. No idea how well they tour these days though.

Gazunta

il_570xN.628102959_f7ht.jpg

Fuuuuuuck that's tempting :p

Shaneus

All good, at least I know it hasn't been lost!

More importantly, played Watch Dogs yet?
Nope. Busy/lazy/birthday week(end). Video games are slowly working their way off my radar, strangely enough. Can't say I'm terribly distraught about it, either.

Hope I'm not like this come Driveclub :(

jambo

Bit random, but does anyone know where to get an Xbox 360 Slim power brick?

The wife's Star Wars 360 was DoA back when she got it a few years ago, but she got it replaced and it was all working fine.

Now though, the power brick is making a horrible noise, I think fan related, and we don't want to use it in case it explodes or some such.

The actual console runs fine so I'm hoping for a cheap fix.

Roulette

I'm also in the Dick Smith PS4 club.

Wondering if anyone can help re: multiple PSN accounts.

I have two main accounts on my PS3.

- My AU account, which has 99% of my games and achievements.
- My US account, which has SF2 HD, Netflix, and no achievements.

I'm looking to buy stuff on the US PSN. Can I set up my existing AU account as the main PS4 account but use it to purchase from the US store with amazon PSN credit etc? Or would I need to import my current US PSN account/set up a new US PSN account to do so?

Also, are there any IP restrictions?

From the link:
Those aren't metrics, they're just the categories. Surely they used metrics of some sort? I'm keen to see what they were to understand why Australian cities did so well.

The alternative is that it was some dudes assigning scores out of ten to various categories based on the "pulled out of my arse" metric.

I'm also in the Dick Smith PS4 club.

Wondering if anyone can help re: multiple PSN accounts.

I have two main accounts on my PS3.

- My AU account, which has 99% of my games and achievements.
- My US account, which has SF2 HD, Netflix, and no achievements.

I'm looking to buy stuff on the US PSN. Can I set up my existing AU account as the main PS4 account but use it to purchase from the US store with amazon PSN credit etc? Or would I need to import my current US PSN account/set up a new US PSN account to do so?

Also, are there any IP restrictions?
You can set your PS4 as the primary console for both accounts. You'll see the PS Store version that corresponds to the account when you're logged into that particular account.

For buying stuff off the US PSN I buy US PSN cards off Amazon's PSN digital store.

Roulette

You can set your PS4 as the primary console for both accounts. You'll see the PS Store version that corresponds to the account when you're logged into that particular account.

For buying stuff off the US PSN I buy US PSN cards off Amazon's PSN digital store.

Perfect, thanks. Have set them up now. Will mess around with connection settings next. Hopefully you can have more than one wireless configuration, or at least one per profile.

Mannnnnnnnnnn fuck you Dick Smith. Diablo released on Tuesday and I STILL haven't got my copy in the mail. Or an update that it has even been posted >_<

I gave them a call and it turns out they didn't order enough copies so it's on backorder. They couldn't say when they would get new stock so I cancelled.

Aquabats will be awesome. Am hoping for some more punk though to be honest. Can't top Pennywise from last year.

Quasar

Paypal won't work, needs to be registered in the same country.

Kind of expected that, but it would have been nice not having to buy multiple cards from amazon all the time as there's no 60$ one just 50 and 75.

In an case, D3 seems OK despite the naysaying about the port.

Kind of expected that, but it would have been nice not having to buy multiple cards from amazon all the time as there's no 60$ one just 50 and 75.

In an case, D3 seems OK despite the naysaying about the port.

I think the inconvenience is a small price to pay for the benefits you get from US PSN!

I actually get my codes from OffGamers... just got 2 yesterday, one for me and one as a birthday gift for my friend in Japan.

Dead Man

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...gars-belief-20140820-3e109.html#ixzz3AyGGoIMt

Police are seizing coins and cash from beggars in Melbourne's CBD as proceeds of crime, according to reports from homeless people and welfare workers.

Youth Projects say they have had up to eight cases in the past year of police confiscating the "meagre proceeds" of the homeless after they were charged with the offence of begging alms.

The welfare group's chair, Melanie Raymond, said in one case, on Christmas Eve, a man was forced to put his takings in a charity box.

Vic looking to complete with QLD for most fucked up policing.

Vormund

Since there seems to be a few new PS4 owners add meeeeeee: Vormund

Also where the fuck is Surgeon Simulator on our PSN store? PC and iPad versions were already released here. *scratches head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom