• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

In other news the young women of Norwood are kind of creepy at the moment. Black leggings, grey t shirts, big sunglasses. All of them. So uniform. That must be what happens when a suburb prices out all the non rich folks.

Literally the worst, Deadman >:|

I know. :( But at least I'm going, what's Arksy's excuse?

Quasar

Looking at the latest local NPD's. Madden #1. Madden. I had no idea Madden was popular in Australia. Don't think I've known anyone to buy/play it like ever.

Anyone here getting Driveclub but not getting into that whole leagues thing in that other thread? I had a look and it all seems too formal (I dislike the idea of scheduled races and such, prefer to be a little more on the fly). I wanna be a part of a club, but only as a thing I can contribute to when I can, not something I have to be a part of at the drop of a hat.

It's free next month, so yes. :p

Darklord

Banned
My PSN friends list is screwed. I got a bunch of friend requests from GAF'ers for Destiny. I accepted but they aren't on my friends list, it still has them as requesting and if I press it again it gives me an error. Shiiiit.

My PSN friends list is screwed. I got a bunch of friend requests from GAF'ers for Destiny. I accepted but they aren't on my friends list, it still has them as requesting and if I press it again it gives me an error. Shiiiit.

Doing that through the phone app? Just added like 40 people using it lol

So this exists now:

1410437559913.png

It's beautiful and terrible all at once.

Kritz had it right, this is going to be a very light christmas.

Since I'm to date on every new release and no backlog to speak of, my list is basically CoD and AC.

I was going to get Borderlands cheaper down the track but it's looking like it might have to be a full price purchase on PC.

Also, if there's a decent JB Bundle for X1 that has a decent price, Sunset OD and MCC, I'll jump in there.

I'm spending the day packing up my apartment. packing sucks, but since most of this shit is getting dumped/donated tomorrow, I at least don't have to reassamble Ikea shit, that literally be worse than Ebola, running a cross country or Global Thermonuclear War.

Noooooooooooooo!

I'm sorry my friends.

From their Facebook:

Dear Fans of Danger 5,

It is with our deepest disappointment and sadness that we announce a decision has been made to delay the broadcast of Danger 5 Series 2 on SBS. This is due to unforeseen international news events and the recent ISIS actions and it’s felt in the current climate the series might not be received in the comedic spirit in which it was created.

Unfortunately this delay is completely out of our control and the entire team at Danger 5 and Dinosaur are truly devastated.

At this stage we're unaware of when Series 2 will air, but as soon as we do, you will be the first to know.

We hope that you will stick by us until this time as we do everything we can to show you what has taken the entire team thousands of hours of hard work, sweat and a few tears.

So, in the interest of making the anticipation unbearable, we will share with you (TONIGHT at 7.30pm Thursday 11 September AEST) the Official Trailer for Danger 5 Series 2.

We will be back to kill Hitler once and for all.

Love, the D5 team

Anyone want a copy of terraria on steam?

Shouldnt it be ill legal for people to say 'interest free over 50 months!' if in lieu of interest you pay fees that amount to a pretty high interest rate? And then if you miss a payment or what nots, you have to pay the fees + the higher interest rate?

HARVEY GO!

Did you buy a bogan special plasma on finance. You can be honest, we won't judge you.

Stackboy

Anyone here getting Driveclub but not getting into that whole leagues thing in that other thread? I had a look and it all seems too formal (I dislike the idea of scheduled races and such, prefer to be a little more on the fly). I wanna be a part of a club, but only as a thing I can contribute to when I can, not something I have to be a part of at the drop of a hat.

I'd be up for a super casual DC group. Not picking it up on launch though, maybe a month or 2 later.

Also played more Destiny, liking it more tonight. The Moon stuff is fantastic. Visuals are insane. Props to the art team/director. Skyboxes are breathtaking.

I find myself stopping and looking at the sky in nearly every mission.

Don't you mean Tumblr?

GAF -> Tumblr -> Reddit -> GAF I bet!

Are there any decent couch co-op games on PS4? I was thinking about picking up Diablo 3 to play with my gf. Fuck you Bungie for not including split-screen in Destiny.

Knack is the main one I've played co-op, pretty sure Skylanders is too. Diablo 3 is a great choice though.

Pretty sure there is a ton of digital co-op games too, like Towerfall and Sportsfriends.

Ooh dang. That'll be up for streaming/download later, yeah?
Can't recall if they do that on the site, the list of tracks will be up in any case. They usually at the very least put the interviews up.

Show was great last night by the way ;)
Nice! :(

Yeah, Venus is way prettier than moon.

Reached level 20 last night, but I haven't even finished half of the story.

Picked up the guide for free yesterday, looking through it's obvious a lot of the loot/perks stuff is aimed at post level 20. Some INSANE mods there that would be really over powered. Pretty keen to hit 20+ before the raid!

Do any of you guys have an american ps2 up for sale? My one just stopped working and I wanted to play FF12. I wanted to ask ausgaf because importing a console from the US would be expensive.

senahorse

Nope, gave it away just this morning.

If I get any more I'll send it your way. They tend to send frequent invites to members who have already bought the phone once, and I've bought (not directly) 4 already.

Cheers, both my gf and I want to get one, so if you get 2 spare that would be fantastic, and can give you 2 back when we get them if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom