• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever get sales figures for GTA4 on PC? Interested to see how it does.

Activision have made their half a billion dollars with Destiny on consoles, I wonder how far away the PC announcement is.

lexi

Banned
The cruel streak in me is pleased to see Destiny shit the bed. Now all I need is Rockstar to get taken down a peg or two.

I wouldn't jump for joy yet. There is a vocal bunch of people on GAF/Twitter not enjoying Destiny but it seems the majority are enjoying it (the GAF poll was a good indication of that for the small community here). Activision are understandably pleased too.

I'd expect GTA5 to sell a fuckton of copies on PS4/X1 too going by TLoU HD and Diablo 3 re-release success, as well as the general interest when it was announced at E3.
The interesting thing will be seeing how it fares on PC in terms of sales, how much damage the usual PC port delay will do.

I now own Killzone Shadow Fall lol (I wanted NGS Rivals but they sold out and had to buy something)

jambo

Mate linked this to me earlier today,absolutely amazing.

DDLed40.jpg

hidys

Unless there is any point in getting both versions of SSB I'll probably just wait til the end of this year (lol) and pickup the Wii U version.

hidys

Thanks again~

Stages are mostly different between them and there's different modes I think.

I'm probably gonna only buy the WU version.

That's pretty much what I expected.

I feel like the Smash games are at their strongest in a local multilayer environment and the 3DS version is not going to satisfactorily provide that.

That and the game will look nicer on Wii U.

EDIT: Also is "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U" really going to be to title? Really? Not even Super Smash Bros. U?

Jintor

Yes.

Would've liked super smash universe or something but hey Nintendo gonna Nintendo

Anyway I still have two spare demo keys. 3ds version plays amazing tbh.

hidys

What about "Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo Wii U System"?

I feel this would really capture the essence of what this game is really about.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Shoulda called it Super Smash Brothers Online or something. It has online right?

Indeed, many online modes.3ds also has llocal multilayer and online.

Wii u looks like it'll have more of everything (music, trophies etc) well I hope, coz 3ds is lacking compared to brawl. Although Sakurai said 3ds alone has more trophies than brawl...

hidys

Indeed, many online modes.3ds also has llocal multilayer and online.

Wii u looks like it'll have more of everything (music, trophies etc) well I hope, coz 3ds is lacking compared to brawl. Although Sakurai said 3ds alone has more trophies than brawl...

This and Brawl had online as well.

I'm not sure what is my biggest disappointment this year.
Destiny or Watch Dogs.

Destiny may be yours but Watch Dogs is everyone's disappointment.

stop liking bad games rep :p

Anyone up for the level 22 weekly strike tonight? I tried it last night at level 21 and it's pretty hard. No respawn, team mate has to revive you and the arc damage modifier is annoying especially when you can't switch weapons without going into the character screen.

Dryk

To be honest I got over the Smash Bros titles when I realised that they also function as wordplay

Super Smash Bros 4: Wii U
Super Smash Bros 4: 3DS

WHAT A GAME

holy geez that was incredible

sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom