• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fuck is wrong with the pirates of the caribbean sequels. sure theyre not as good as the original but fucking hell, theyre still great, fun movies

First movie was okay. The sequels were just trying to ape the first movie. They aren't abominations or anything, just trash. Disposable AAA summer blockbusters.

Can't fucking stand shit umpiring in AFL. Terrible calls will make me turn the game off. Seriously the most irritating umpiring of any professional sport in the world. Can't take it.

Port playing like a 30 year old virgin on his first date right now. What a mess. That holding the ball call against Jonas was 110% bullshit though. Fell into his arms from a Hawk which came along with 2 burly guys wrapping themselves around him. Where the fuck was the prior opportunity to get rid of the ball umpire?

And the AFL wonder why every week they have an umpiring/tribunal issue. Fucking muppets. Make a set of rules and stick to it ffs

Is that the steelbook or just the regular one?

Edit: Fuck, the steelbook is JB exclusive? And they're charging through the arse for it? Boo-urns.

I tweeted you about the DSE deal dude!

Also yeah, fuck JB.

Settling in for a game of this tonight after the footy:

boites_versions_3195.jpg

Hopefully it's as good as people say it is.

markot

Banned
Whys rad should for adelaide? Is it some stupid hick thing for backwards jerks who dont understand how to shorten things in a good way? Even TASmania gets it right.

TPM has irritating child actor Anakin. AOTC has angsty creepy romance Anakin. But AOTC also has more consistently good action and a better plot. Neither of them are good movies but I'll take AOTC any day.

ROTS is better than both by a comfortable margin, it's a solid film. Not great but not bad.

I'm agreeing with you on this one. This is a first :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom