• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video will be up forever. At least you will still get traffic just from people rewatching it!

I expect repeat viewings would be high since he has such a hardcore fanbase.

Kritz

Banned
Well, the site redesign is almost ready to go but I'll hold off because I'm sleepy and don't want to troubleshoot a new site suddenly not working.

I have to wait a few days for google to approve my adsense account. >_>

markot

Banned
I take too long to build a cafeteria and the stupid prisoners start rioting? What is this some luxury prison?!

>.< The tutorial for Prison Architect is pretty sad too.

Kritz

Banned
apparently kritz.net doesn't have enough text on it for google to allow ads.

>_> Guess I gotta fill out some noise, then.

Aww yeah, ran some bullshit weekly strike with Dishwasher and his brother in Destiny, didn't give me any coins despite it being the first time I did that strike! Must work on 7 calender days.

Picked up a rare engram though. Cryptarch was nice enough to stop being a prick and transmuted it into a legendary auto rifle :)

ByN6RphCcAAtuvf.jpg:large

Pretty funny since the 5 legendary engrams I've worked hard for all turned into rare items lol

apparently kritz.net doesn't have enough text on it for google to allow ads.

>_> Guess I gotta fill out some noise, then.

Just write Far Cry 2 on there a thousand times.

MoonGred

So 7/11 offered free slurpees with petrol this morning, seeing as it was 5.45am I kindly declined the offer as that's not slurpee drinking time. All the people behind me happily accepted.

legend166

I was at 7/11 yesterday to get petrol and it was bring your own cup day for slurpees. The person in front of me literally had a bucket full of slurpee. It was ridiculous.

Gazunta

AND THE FUN TRAIN NEVER STOPS CHOO CHOO here's a comic about the press tour Mario and Luigi went on to promote Super Mario World:

I hope the person who filled a bucket with slurpee gave that to their kids. I would love to have seen the look of regret an hour later.

Backed your book. Now get off my back.

hey, it's time to adopt a cat. I keep seeing a cat I like and it's always in far north Queensland, rather than Brisbane. Gah!

So 7/11 offered free slurpees with petrol this morning, seeing as it was 5.45am I kindly declined the offer as that's not slurpee drinking time. All the people behind me happily accepted.
I was at 7/11 yesterday to get petrol and it was bring your own cup day for slurpees. The person in front of me literally had a bucket full of slurpee. It was ridiculous.
I briefly considered taking my 40L esky (which I use for mashing when brewing) for a laugh. But then realised that I don't really like slurpees any more (unless it's a crazy hot day), and I don't want to have to clean all that sticky crap.

senahorse

I hope the person who filled a bucket with slurpee gave that to their kids. I would love to have seen the look of regret an hour later.

hey, it's time to adopt a cat. I keep seeing a cat I like and it's always in far north Queensland, rather than Brisbane. Gah!

Get it flown down, we got our 2 flown down to Brisbane from north/west Qld. They just sedate them a little and they are fine for the journey.

Get it flown down, we got our 2 flown down to Brisbane from north/west Qld. They just sedate them a little and they are fine for the journey.

You think I'm made of cat planes? I sort of want to meet the cat in person. But without getting a cat from a kitty mill or a breeder, I'm sort of at the mercy of 'stock' as it becomes available/abandoned. I want a rescue cat so I can tell everyone I rescued it at every opportunity. Preferably an ex-tom cat like my last cat- who is doing fine, I just don't live with his 'mother' any more. Sorta want another beautiful black cat but thinking I should go for something different so the new animal can enter the household on his own terms, not weighed down by... yeah overthinking this a bit.
Maybe, I'll just set down some whiskas on the back porch and see what comes by.

senahorse

You think I'm made of cat planes? I sort of want to meet the cat in person. But without getting a cat from a kitty mill or a breeder, I'm sort of at the mercy of 'stock' as it becomes available/abandoned. I want a rescue cat so I can tell everyone I rescued it at every opportunity. Preferably an ex-tom cat like my last cat- who is doing fine, I just don't live with his 'mother' any more. Sorta want another beautiful black cat but thinking I should go for something different so the new animal can enter the household on his own terms, not weighed down by... yeah overthinking this a bit.
Maybe, I'll just set down some whiskas on the back porch and see what comes by.

That's fair enough, we got ours as kittens so pictures and video was enough.

You can never have enough slurpie.

I once won a slurpy drinking contest for a DVD player (back when DVD players were expensive... those were the days). I think I drank 1 litre in about 1:30. We've all experienced brain freezes, but has anyone ever had a gut freeze before? That sure was something.

MoonGred

I once won a slurpy drinking contest for a DVD player (back when DVD players were expensive... those were the days). I think I drank 1 litre in about 1:30. We've all experienced brain freezes, but has anyone ever had a gut freeze before? That sure was something.

How do you even swallow that much slurpee in such a short time?

Raxum

How do you even swallow that much slurpee in such a short time?

Probably the same way people down whole jugs of beer in even less time. I seem to remember seeing a 10 or so second video of a dude just gulping a whole jug down without stopping to swallow... Though it was a while ago and my memory tends to exaggerate... Now to try and dig it up.

Sounds like the perfect excuse for a nice long drive!

quabba

Maybe if it's in Cairns I could go check it out and see if it's an asshole or not.

I saw a beautiful black cat with a fluffy tail the other week at local RSPCA, really lovely and awesome looking witches cat but I don't think my dog would tolerate it.

Deeku

I...never knew slurpees were a thing..like, I always thought it was a simpsons thing, like with slurm in futurama:/ I think I always just referred to them as frozen cokes or whatever

Aww yeah, ran some bullshit weekly strike with Dishwasher and his brother in Destiny, didn't give me any coins despite it being the first time I did that strike! Must work on 7 calender days.

Picked up a rare engram though. Cryptarch was nice enough to stop being a prick and transmuted it into a legendary auto rifle :)

Pretty funny since the 5 legendary engrams I've worked hard for all turned into rare items lol

Nice, that AR will come in handy if you play PVP.

See if you can get to 26 by friday, DGAF ANZ is planning a weekend raid.

I...never knew slurpees were a thing..like, I always thought it was a simpsons thing, like with slurm in futurama:/ I think I always just referred to them as frozen cokes or whatever

Frozen coke's didn't actually officially exist as a thing here for quite a while, at least that's how I remember it. But you know what? I'd take a good ol' Slush Puppie any day of the week!

kyser73

I always find with slurpees, Slush Puppies & rainbow ice drinks I get all the colouring and end up with a lump of clear ice.

Is there a technique I'm missing?

Raxum

I always find with slurpees, Slush Puppies & rainbow ice drinks I get all the colouring and end up with a lump of clear ice.

Is there a technique I'm missing?

Never had that happen to me with a slurpee, but some of the others do for me, something to do with the flavouring/cordial part melting faster. Probably some kind of science behind it/to explain it.

Yeah same here lol

Wasn't until I moved to Geelong that I saw a 7/11 and saw a real life slurpee.

Nice, that AR will come in handy if you play PVP.

See if you can get to 26 by friday, DGAF ANZ is planning a weekend raid.

Awesome, planning to run a ton of public events tomorrow. Once I go up to the next Vanguard rank I can buy 2 armour pieces. I'll have enough coins for Xul on the weekend too, despite getting fucked over with the weekly strike >_<

legend166

Oh, just to fill out the story:

It was two teenage girls (around 13?) One had a normal round bucket. The other had a mop bucket.

The Mum was in the car and hopped out to take photos of them with the buckets of slurpee. She was supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom