• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I have no idea what's going on with my potential entry into a club for Driveclub in that thread, so I started my own as a nod to the PGR series. So if anyone wants to join Kings of Kudos, PM me.

I might make it open, but for the moment it's private. I guess you can request membership via the game? If not, like I said... PM here or on PSN :)

PARANO1A

I'm having a garage sale in Brunswick this weekend including cheap last gen games if anyone is interested. Moving house is chaos. PM me for details.

Side edit : I'm disturbed that I ended up owning hundreds of games last gen.

Shaneus

I don't know about official Driveclubs but anyone is welcome to join Initial Dingo.
Hah, is that your own or is it via the Driveclub clubs thread? I've sort of given up on that, I just want a bunch of people to play with. At this point, not even concerned about regions and stuff, just levelling up the club.

How are you liking DriveClub, Shaneus?

Is it more of a sim or more of a Burnout? I'd consider getting it is it's more the latter than the former.

Shaneus

How are you liking DriveClub, Shaneus?

Is it more of a sim or more of a Burnout? I'd consider getting it is it's more the latter than the former.
It's closer to PGR if you've ever played it. Failing that... kinda more Burnout than sim. I think the handling might feel more sim-like to casual racers but it's more rewarding because of it.

If you have PS+ you'll be able to get it soon enough to try for yourself (server issues have delayed it a few days), but I think you'll like it. But don't expect much more outside of actual racing and competing against other friends' scores. No tuning, very little customisation even in the difficulty settings/assists but that just makes it more satisfying to do well in it.

Hah, is that your own or is it via the Driveclub clubs thread? I've sort of given up on that, I just want a bunch of people to play with. At this point, not even concerned about regions and stuff, just levelling up the club.

Yeah just my own. I only other member I have lined up is Manax when the plus version comes out. Dishwasherlove on PSN.

mandiller

My PAX tickets have arrived, however I'm now no longer able to go :( Is anyone keen to buy some extra tickets for themselves or friends?

I've got two Friday tickets and two tickets for the sold out Saturday session. They cost me $55 per ticket each so I'm hoping to sell the Saturday ones at price and Friday ones for $45 each. I'm trying to make back the money I sunk into it. They're badges and no names on them etc, so no issues for anyone wanting to buy and use them. Im happy to post them to you. Send me a PM if interested!

kyser73

So...before I sell my GT Force wheel I need to replace the power adaptor with an Aus one...unfortunately mymate who borrowed it in the UK forgot to put it back in the box...can anyone tell me what the adaptor is rated at please so I know what to get when I go to Jaycar?

Thanks

BTW - cheapest Thrustmaster T100 I could find...

http://www.itsdirect.com.au/product...oduct_ID/30638/sub_category/563/#.VDdgqvmSy1d

Need to sell the GT Force first tho...am in the good books for being sensible with money for the first time in ages & don't want to fuck that up...

Rizzi

I wonder how long it'll actually be until I actually have NBN though.
I've just got this thing sitting on the side of my house. :p
uyI8v6Q.jpg

jambo

I wonder how long it'll actually be until I actually have NBN though.
I've just got this thing sitting on the side of my house. :p

Call your ISP and check.

That box on the outside is the PCB. It needs an NTD inside the house and you normally get those installed by your ISP booking in an appointment with an NBN tech.

apparently it takes someone at JB Hifi more than 6 hours and counting to take a TV listed as in-stock and put it in the store pickup area.

I should have juts paid for home delivery, fuckers. It's not even particularly close to where I live, it's just the closest store where the TV was listed as in-stock when I ordered.

hamchan

So i guess I just go ahead and make Vegemite Lightning since I'm sorta connected to Driveclub now?

....Not enough characters to fit Vegemite Lightning as a name

Just an FYI all. So paypal just took money out of by bank account instead of the credit card that I specified. Which it has never done before.

After a quick google seems like its a common thing. I attempted phoning them but got impatient, might try again tomorrow and see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom