• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't they just drop out once they hit 30 and there is nothing to do?

Those who enjoy the crucible and daily grind for materials to upgrade and collect exotic weapons won't, the rest have already started.

I don't remember doing any cruise actually ... maybe I did and it wasn't memorable? We did go across to see the Maiden Tower, I remember that...

The cruise, esp for the sunset views is supposed to be excellent.

*hug*

I might just buy bayo 1 for now, then buy bayo 2 next pay day

Thanks.

You get the first one for free if you pick it up a physical copy.

Grab a can of compressed air, that might get it going again.

Tried that. Even went and bought a hand vac today and gave it a good cleaning. No difference. I can hear it running but the power led stays flashing red no matter what I press.

I don't even think I'm mad or maybe I'm so mad I don't even know how mad I really am. I'll still pick up the game tomorrow though.

Tried that. Even went and bought a hand vac today and gave it a good cleaning. No difference. I can hear it running but the power led stays flashing red no matter what I press.

I don't even think I'm mad or maybe I'm so mad I don't even know how mad I really am. I'll still pick up the game tomorrow though.

Damn, not sure if Nintendo support is available over the weekend. How old is it? Should have at least 12 month warranty I expect.

Mine refuses to play Rayman Legends now for some reason. Disc looks 100% fine. Stupid WiiU.

Damn, not sure if Nintendo support is available over the weekend. How old is it? Should have at least 12 month warranty I expect.

Mine refuses to play Rayman Legends now for some reason. Disc looks 100% fine. Stupid WiiU.

Sadly, no. Bought the Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate pack last year in April. No support till Monday either. Not even an email address. Their support is a basic landline lol

This is the first Nintendo system that I've ever had fail. In 10 consoles, the first one and it had to be the day before Bayonetta 2 comes out AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah, victory beer! My local First Choice had a pricing error on Leffe Tripels again.

$65 for a carton of 24 (instead of $65 for 12). They should have wised up and fixed the pricing error last time, but happy for them to learn the lesson for a second time!

markot

Banned
You love it.

Why'd you get it from them? I got it on gamersgate for like 40 buck dollars cash.

Can't play it till exams are over though >.>

I got it and another game in a pair for a good price. Just vindicating my "always go digital on PC" stance I guess. Looking forward to getting Halo MCC, AssCrud and Sunset Overdrive weeks late ^_^

Ah, victory beer! My local First Choice had a pricing error on Leffe Tripels again.

$65 for a carton of 24 (instead of $65 for 12). They should have wised up and fixed the pricing error last time, but happy for them to learn the lesson for a second time!
Cartons of blond and brune will be $60 through Aldi online next Saturday btw

Just digging up one ascendant shard to make Manax level 27 then we raid.
Cool, tried to do the daily but my internet dropped out for a while >_<

So Rep, I'm guessing I'll get Civ: Beyond Earth sometime next month then?

Good ol' Dick.
Did you check the shipping email? Should have a direct link in there to the parcel tracking so you can see how far it made it.

If you didn't get a tracking email then I would bitch about it to their Twitter account for a response tomorrow hopefully.

Check the tracking on their website. I didn't get an email either, but the game was delivered today

snippeddickrgs0c.jpg

It's the middle one.

Dick ships things separately, even if they're both available immediately, so the fact that the other half of the order isn't out till the end of the month shouldn't matter afaik.

MoonGred

snippeddickrgs0c.jpg

It's the middle one.

Dick ships things separately, even if they're both available immediately, so the fact that the other half of the order isn't out till the end of the month shouldn't matter afaik.

Can't see the image so I'm not too sure what you mean. All I did was look at my order, clicked the tracking button and was provided with 2 different startrack links.

Edit: now i can see it, click on view order and you should have the tracking button

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
what's the deal with pax meetups

can I come again

The person at the electronics counter at my local Big W said they don't get games in for release date anymore and they'll get them next week.

So now I am waiting for the next shop that sells games to open up for the day.

EDIT: "Xbox One is the only place to play them all" is deceptive ambiguity, showing multiplats among exclusives.

Also I have the Bayonettas now.

So I gave X-Com: The Bew-roh (I refuse to learn how to spell this fucking word) Declassified. I was actually getting into it a bit and having some fun, then 80 minutes in I've hit a gamebreaking bug. Crashes whenever I go up this elevator as part of the story. Tried restarting the mission and errything.

Goddamnit.

Good thing I opened up the Bayonetta 1+2 cardboard case before I got home. I saw the tops of the game cases within were green. Thought that was strange. Took them out and they were empty, no covers or anything. Now hopefully they don't suspect me of taking the cases out and putting these in to get second copies...

Bureau, just remember the strangeness goes to the end of the word and that's half the battle.

Good thing I opened up the Bayonetta 1+2 cardboard case before I got home. I saw the tops of the game cases within were green. Thought that was strange. Took them out and they were empty, no covers or anything. Now hopefully they don't suspect me of taking the cases out and putting these in to get second copies...

Bureau, just remember the strangeness goes to the end of the word and that's half the battle.

That's why I hate buying unsealed games etc.

I'm free from around 8, give me a shout if you can get a team together.
Sweet I should be all good for it, our plans for tonight fell through so I'll be home.

EDIT: "Xbox One is the only place to play them all" is deceptive ambiguity, showing multiplats among exclusives.
Microsoft have always been great with ambiguous marketing, look at how they pushed Titanfall as a X1 exclusive when it was also out on 360/PC or even the "Only on" stuff that came out on other platforms as well.

So I gave X-Com: The Bew-roh (I refuse to learn how to spell this fucking word) Declassified. I was actually getting into it a bit and having some fun, then 80 minutes in I've hit a gamebreaking bug. Crashes whenever I go up this elevator as part of the story. Tried restarting the mission and errything.

Goddamnit.
Yeah I really liked the 2 hours of it I played before getting distracted.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
You should just buy it on disc and get both of them immediately.

Thanks.

You get the first one for free if you pick it up a physical copy.

digital life yo!

+ its the same price to buy bayo 1 and 2 seperately.

theyve done a thinng on the eshop wheere like bayo 1 is $40, bayo 2 i $70

but if you buy one or the other, the other one becomes 40 or 10$

so yarrrrr

plus 40$ is nicer than 80$

evlcookie

but ever so delicious

Goddamnit.

Steam? Try verify the cache. Could be something missing.

Fixed itself after I verified cache, restarted everything and fiddled with settings.

Not sure what fixed it, but I'm not going to touch anything in case it breaks again. The downside is the next mission has some sort of horrific shaddow / lighting glitching going on the whole time, not sure what is causing it. Hopefully just for that level.

Vormund

im busy saturday. my vote is friday or sunday. are we doing a non pax boardgame day/thing somewhere. i also vote for not sat night

I'm flexible, but if it means more people can go, we should do Friday night after the first day of PAX.

Somebody pick a place - otherwise I'll just go to Crown :)

Woo! Both of us got legendary engrams from that super easily daily DeathJnr! Although mine turned into Energy >_<
Annoyingly enough all my gear requires spirit bloom so now I gotta grind a whole heap of it, those raid boots are already to go to the 3rd upgrade level if I can source enough, lucky there is a good chest strat.

Woo! Both of us got legendary engrams from that super easily daily DeathJnr! Although mine turned into Energy >_<
Annoyingly enough all my gear requires spirit bloom so now I gotta grind a whole heap of it, those raid boots are already to go to the 3rd upgrade level if I can source enough, lucky there is a good chest strat.

Mine turned into energy too.

Next week if I don't get raid boots I will break the Destiny disc.

i have digital copy :/

Card Boy

Banned
Are there any good cheap places online to buy T-Shirts (no writing or words on them)? Second question is there any cheap places online to band shirts?

Noticed the other day that Threadless sells plain t-shirts for $5-$8 US, depending on the colour.

The cruise, esp for the sunset views is supposed to be excellent.
We're not really cruise/boat people, so I bet we didn't. I think there was a good palace or castle some way up the Bosporus though? Memory's a little hazy.

We're not really cruise/boat people, so I bet we didn't. I think there was a good palace or castle some way up the Bosporus though? Memory's a little hazy.

Yup, the view from up there is supposed to be spectacular.

Also going to Toronto, NYC and DC after Turkey. Hope the weather isn't crazy like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom