• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

A shit ton of free Android apps and games, including Plex, Endomondo Pro, Fruit Ninja, Plants vs Zombies, World of Goo, Sonic 4 Ep 1 (edit: this one only seems to work on Kindle), Mountain.

How the hell do I buy an app from Amazon? I downloaded their apstore, checked I had one click set up, and the Plex price is showing as 4.99 in the app store on my phone.

Edit: Never mind, just took some time for the webpage to update with my one click shite.

Sent! One left.

Cheers for that.

Double post, deal with it.

Yeah I am, despite Ghosts sucking hard I am back again. AW looks alot like BLOPS2, which is my fave. PSN ID is Stackboy Royale if we aren't already PSN Palz.

I can help I was just there for a weeks holiday!! ACMI is brilliant in Federation Square. A trip down to St Kilda beach is nice, on the tram. Maybe the aquarium?

Very keen for PAX Aus next year, me and the wife have already been talking about it.

Shall are you when the ps4 rocks up.

Couple a year apparently. I've only been working here about 4 months and this is the first. :( hope he's okay, we know a general vicinity of where he lives and what dogs he has so hopefully the police can find him and help him. If he wants it, that is

If I was you I'd never answer the phone again. Good you passed the info on to the cops.

Kritz

Banned
jTUVoYB.jpg

The AusGAF chat now has one of the dumbest things ever - a way to convert chat into a comic.

look out gaz, you can't compete with this kinda comic automation!

I'd back the kick starter.

After six weeks, my telstrapocalypse is over. I has new phone. Now to get screen protectors, case and a lightning a dock and burn the dozens of 30 pin dock cables I have in my drawer.

Gazunta

WELP GUESS I'VE JUST BEEN LAID OFF FROM COMICS

I GET TO SLEEP AGAIN

So exciting to think this time tomorrow I'll already be sick of crowds and noise!

Shaneus

WELP GUESS I'VE JUST BEEN LAID OFF FROM COMICS

I GET TO SLEEP AGAIN
U wot m8?

My sarcasm or whatever detector has been so far off kilter the last few weeks, I have no idea what's going on. That'll teach me for not spending enough time on forums :(

Kritz you are a genius. The Chat just keeps getting better and better. Should probably uh... come and contribute at some point.

The best part is reading it in archer's voice.

Clipper

So, my hotel's rooftop area seems suitable for gaming and is lit at night. I don't think I can book it, but I also don't think that many in the hotel know about it, so it's probably going to be available most nights.

I'm going to float the idea that some of us go off to do some board gaming after the drinks and subsequent nibblies at Beer Deluxe tomorrow night (my hotel is near the convention centre, so a mid-length walk away from there, but nothing too far).

Also up to do anything tonight if others are keen, although I have no idea where else to go, not being a local.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Not going to pax, Forgot all about it and well last year was kinda shit.

Hope all of those who are going have a good time. Let me know if here's some hot tail around.

I do work like 5 minutes down the road from the event, So I might walk by during lunch or something. If there's a group going somewhere for lunch, mention it here and I may try and join in.

Have fun kids.

Clipper

I'll be in the exhibition floor occasionally, but mostly because some of the board game vendors are over there instead of in the tabletop area for some reason.

Gazunta

I should really be asleep and not on stupid computers.

Kritz how do I get Brendan and Presidog in this thing aaaaaa

SEE YOU FOOLS IN MELBOURNE TOMORROW AW YEAH

So this year's PAX is pretty big. I just got back from MCEC.

Line's gonna be huge!

yeha i was just thinking how id ont think i care about the opening panel and stuff because of that line. me and aniseed were some of the first people there last year and that wait was still ages but more so it was cold last year and that room got so hot and gross, this year is ment to be 30C tomorrow.
im getting a lift so i imagine ill get there at like 10 or 11 and will still be stuck in that smelly line for a good hour. kinda just feel like getting a train in and showing up at lunch so i can just walk straight in.

I should really be asleep and not on stupid computers.

Kritz how do I get Brendan and Presidog in this thing aaaaaa

SEE YOU FOOLS IN MELBOURNE TOMORROW AW YEAH

pm kritz or someone who uses steam with a transparent png of whoever and i'll chuck them in

don't pm me cause i won't see it, is why

yeha i was just thinking how id ont think i care about the opening panel and stuff because of that line. me and aniseed were some of the first people there last year and that wait was still ages but more so it was cold last year and that room got so hot and gross, this year is ment to be 30C tomorrow.
im getting a lift so i imagine ill get there at like 10 or 11 and will still be stuck in that smelly line for a good hour. kinda just feel like getting a train in and showing up at lunch so i can just walk straight in.

but but we have line entertainment this year!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Will be walking past pax on my way to work this morning, Wonder how many nerds there will be lined up.

Might see if i can spot some ausgaffers.

Say, does anyone know where I can find a stylus that's compatible with a Galaxy S5? Also, recommendations on a decent drawing app for the same phone would be nice. I need this because of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom