• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, looks like I have a ticket to PAX tomorrow possibly.

Say, does anyone know where I can find a stylus that's compatible with a Galaxy S5? Also, recommendations on a decent drawing app for the same phone would be nice. I need this because of reasons.
02-11-10meatstlyus.jpg

I have nothing useful to add.

Omikron

AusGAF drinks reminder.

Where: Beer Deluxe (Fed Square). It is not directly in the square, but head up Flinders St a little and it is on the right hand side. Look for the outdoor area with tables and umbrellas etc.

TzRURGw.png

When: From around 5pm.

Who: I'll be there fairly early, if you don't know what I look like and/or looking for us. Here is an example photo thing. Come and say hi etc.

Shaneus

Is anyone going to PAX checking out the Owning Your Geek panel? Any chance you could record it on your phone or something? I'm stuck on a train with obstructed tracks and am almost definitely going to miss it.

Frawdder

do you have line fresh air or ac?
because thats what matters, i can entertain myself, i cant stop thousand of sweaty nerds from smelling

ps. guess im not going to see the opening talk. being in bed and all
Everything's inside, but there will still be sweaty nerds everywhere

Darren870

AusGAF drinks reminder.

Where: Beer Deluxe (Fed Square). It is not directly in the square, but head up Flinders St a little and it is on the right hand side. Look for the outdoor area with tables and umbrellas etc.

TzRURGw.png

When: From around 5pm.

Who: I'll be there fairly early, if you don't know what I look like and/or looking for us. Here is an example photo thing. Come and say hi etc.

What time you getting there? Not sure if I can make it yet. Will see.

Rahk

It's scary how relevant the comic bot randomly chooses characters sometimes. Need somewhere to save these so we can stop posting them here...

7aGvegz.jpg

do you have line fresh air or ac?
because thats what matters, i can entertain myself, i cant stop thousand of sweaty nerds from smelling

Sweat and nerds are part of the experience you knowingly signed up for. :p

About 5ish. Maybe before. Just depends when I finish work today.

Don't think I can make it. Too far from MCEC for me to make it in time for my 6:15 shift.

I'll be in console freeplay section if anyone is still inside after 6pm and wants to say hi.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Skipping the meet-up.

Too fucked health-wise to bother training up all the way to melbourne.. I mean it took me almost 10-minutes to get home from the bus stop due to how tired I am so yeah.

Gazunta

Kokoblack best hot chocolate. At the end of collins St.
I fucking agree with this SO FUCKING MUCH.

I was at PAX for like 4 hours today and I am completely exhausted. I wish I could have stayed longer but the wife reached her limit :p HELLO everyone who I said hi to even ever so briefly it was a fucking nightmare of a day and I hope to have actual conversations with people tomorrow :)

And I hope you liked Ninja Pizza Girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom