• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I fucking agree with this SO FUCKING MUCH.

I was at PAX for like 4 hours today and I am completely exhausted. I wish I could have stayed longer but the wife reached her limit :p HELLO everyone who I said hi to even ever so briefly it was a fucking nightmare of a day and I hope to have actual conversations with people tomorrow :)

And I hope you liked Ninja Pizza Girl!!
I did, new build looks like it plays a lot better than it did in it's infancy last year (even though it was on iPad). So glad to see Our Favourite Indies get far better coverage, too. Proper stalls and everything!

BTW Gaz, on my one game of T2K today (just after rep and I arrived) I totally beat last year's high score by around 70,000 quite by accident. Ballin' ;)

Anyone want an Evolve PS4 Alpha Australian code?

Doesn't work for me presumably because I use US PSN :(
I will? I don't even really know what it is, but I'll give it a shot!

if orbi makes the comic bot output something other than just an imgur link, i could use regex to find them and archive them somewhere

edit: like "Comic: http://i.imgur.com/butts.jpg"

I fucking agree with this SO FUCKING MUCH.

I was at PAX for like 4 hours today and I am completely exhausted. I wish I could have stayed longer but the wife reached her limit :p HELLO everyone who I said hi to even ever so briefly it was a fucking nightmare of a day and I hope to have actual conversations with people tomorrow :)

And I hope you liked Ninja Pizza Girl!!
I will come find you tomorrow gaz. Thought u were coming to meet up. :(

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
SpCOANg.jpg

Evolve has bomba and dead online written all over it.

Evolve also killed all the xbones in the console freeplay area. :p

Any meetups happening tomorrow or on Sunday?

Did anyone feel there were less people this year? Or is it because the venue is so much bigger? I swear last PAX was way busier that it was today.

yeah sorry for giant images all this got posted from a phone.
evolve broke the pcs they were demoing it on too, 66% of their stations went down, and then the demo was shit anyway. game seems great for some ausgaf coop though. am interested in it still.
LZeyCcj.jpg

guess who was in the splash zone

Clipper

Getting into PAX on an Exhibitor badge is kind of a surreal experience. Headed in early dur to the rain and it's great to skip the line and have a place to sit.

Kritz

Banned
Slow start getting out of my hotel today. When I left my suitcase with reception yesterday they put it in a lock box and when I came back around 12 last night nobody was around. So no phone charger for me to use until I woke up. Or deodorant. :(

Getting into PAX on an Exhibitor badge is kind of a surreal experience. Headed in early dur to the rain and it's great to skip the line and have a place to sit.

Yeah, it's a fantastic feeling. Love the quiet of the floor and loving watching people flood in.

Now to get back to trivia writing and make sure this panel is fucking awesome!

Clipper

Watching the board game panel in Dropbear right now. I'll be heading to the TT hall afterwards, so look for me at 2:30 if interested. I have Firefly today!

Dimefan3

Hey Ausgaf, here is what I look like...

ok62tLJ

If you see me come say hello, and hit up the freeplay area or grab a beer or something...

Clipper

Cool marsh. I decided to grab a bite to eat and will look for a table soon. Anyone else, look for the guy with the Munchkin case if you don't know me.

MS are getting totally shit on by the PS4 so you can get like 5 games when you buy a X1 now. I'll link some on Tuesday but OzBargain has most of them. Best was through the MS store.

Fredescu

MS are getting totally shit on by the PS4 so you can get like 5 games when you buy a X1 now. I'll link some on Tuesday but OzBargain has most of them. Best was through the MS store.

Helping an octopus in need.

Here's the Ozbargain link: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/167824

Deals are:

XB1 Console Fifa 15 Bundle + 12mth Live Gold + choose 4 Games $479
XB1 Console + 12mth Live Gold + Choose 3 Games $479
XB1 Console + Kinect + 12mth live Gold + Choose 3 Games $579

Games to choose from are:

Sunset Overdrive
Project Spark
Forza Horizon 2
Forza 5
Zoo Tycoon
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals

So that seems pretty good to me.

Deals are:

Sunset Overdrive
Project Spark
Forza Horizon 2
Forza 5
Zoo Tycoon
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals

SOLD!

also, I got this little fellow today.

hamchan

Deals are:

Sunset Overdrive
Project Spark
Forza Horizon 2
Forza 5
Zoo Tycoon
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals

Christ, even I'm tempted and I have no reason to buy this thing yet. If they're this desperate now, this means I can just keep waiting for them get even more desperate when things don't turn around.

Deals are:

Sunset Overdrive
Project Spark
Forza Horizon 2
Forza 5
Zoo Tycoon
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals

Insane pricing. Even I'm tempted. Lucky sunset sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom