• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see David Hyde Pierce is in it so I will watch it.

I was in a Big W today and a salesperson was talking someone out of buying a 2DS and saying to buy a 3DS, pointing to most of the games and saying they aren't compatible. When the salesperson had moved a bit away I told the customer that it is just 'New 3DS'-branded ones that don't work on a 2DS, the salesperson heard this and seemed like he actually didn't know. And that he wasn't pushing a New 3DS points in that direction too. But still!
There are tons of New 3DS games they will miss out on though!

Kritz

Banned
It's proper snowing in Hobart at the moment.

new town's just a little bit frosty but in brighton there's full on snow

VgutnrNl.jpg

Old injuries be damned I'm at home today because my knee I had surgery on when I was about 12 swelled up and I literally could not walk. Of course it's gone down enough now but why wouldn't it have just not? Anyone else have dumb problems like this with any tips?

Dead Man

Old injuries be damned I'm at home today because my knee I had surgery on when I was about 12 swelled up and I literally could not walk. Of course it's gone down enough now but why wouldn't it have just not? Anyone else have dumb problems like this with any tips?

My hip plays up in winter sometimes from falling out of the sky when I was a dumb lad in the army. Currently mostly immobile due to hernia surgery, so I can sympathise there too. No tips though. :(

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Seeing those photos of snow is bizarre. My mind is trying to process the fact I'm in the same country as you. It's 30c here right now.

Yesterday and today are actually warm days here in Newcastle. Weird.
Yeah, same here in Queensland. It's been beautiful during the day. and of course everyone who was complaining about the cold last week is complaining about the heat this week. Queenslanders.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Yeah, same here in Queensland. It's been beautiful during the day. and of course everyone who was complaining about the cold last week is complaining about the heat this week. Queenslanders.

What cold last week?

Outside of the cold nights, this entire winter has been better than Scottish summers.

PC MGSV day and date with console :D

Sounds like those working conditions are working out well.

At least we know those boxed copies were assembled by producers.

That Konami shit is pretty horrific. There's a guy I know working on MGSV in Japan. I heard how much he hated working there and how much stress. He's gone from red hair to white hair and he's in his early 30s.

Also, suffer for your art so that I may Day 1 it.

I was hoping to get the PS4 but I might hold out.

Gazunta

Morning folks!

As you may know I've been working on a new comic for a while now, well today is the day I officially launch it online: http://rosecomic.com

Rose is a girl who loves food and her family and food and her friends and food and animals and food and food and did I mention food? She is always getting in trouble over the stuff.

Give it a go if you like feel-good, funny stories. It's definitely the most fun I've had making comics in ages. Would love to know what you think, AusGAF!

senahorse

At least we know those boxed copies were assembled by producers.

That Konami shit is pretty horrific. There's a guy I know working on MGSV in Japan. I heard how much he hated working there and how much stress. He's gone from red hair to white hair and he's in his early 30s.

Also, suffer for your art so that I may Day 1 it.

I was hoping to get the PS4 but I might hold out.

Got a Steam code for $35, all is good.

edit: Rose is a bit naughty

Morning folks!

As you may know I've been working on a new comic for a while now, well today is the day I officially launch it online: http://rosecomic.com

Rose is a girl who loves food and her family and food and her friends and food and animals and food and food and did I mention food? She is always getting in trouble over the stuff.

Give it a go if you like feel-good, funny stories. It's definitely the most fun I've had making comics in ages. Would love to know what you think, AusGAF!

Nice work Gaz!

Quasar

Installed Windows 10. Um, wow. I really like it. Edge is really slick, reminds me of that Vivaldi (?) browser. Give me adblock and FrankerFaceZ for Twitch and I could see myself swapping.

Well I imagine with the October update they will include the promised extensions support for Edge. I think chrome extensions is what they promised. Or was it Firefox extensions, can't remember which.

Spinifex

Well I imagine with the October update they will include the promised extensions support for Edge. I think chrome extensions is what they promised. Or was it Firefox extensions, can't remember which.

I don't understand how the hell this is supposed to work. What, any old extension written for Chrome will just magically work in a completely different browser?

Quasar

I don't understand how the hell this is supposed to work. What, any old extension written for Chrome will just magically work in a completely different browser?

Well they are just js iirc I guess Edge just needs to translate specific calls fro Chrome/Firefox into ones it understands.

Dryk

Alright since you guys told me to and because I'm probably got half a night left in The Cave at best I'm gonna buy Rocket League. I hope you're all happy :p

Hi new friend!

EDIT: I can't tell what order I'm supposed to be reading these comics in and Rose's randomly changing age isn't helping XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom